• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Offering: Tutu, bells, items / Wanted: Rudy, Papi, Phoebe

Joyce

Bells
Switch
0865-8759-6476
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (109) +
If anyone would like Tutu let me know. :) I would love her to go to someone who has her as a dreamie! Trading for one of my own dreamies would be great but otherwise I accept offers on her or even give her away.

I'm looking for Phoebe, Rudy and Papi. I could adopt one of them on 2 November (I don't tt). I would love to trade for Tutu, but I could also buy or offer (rare) items.

Please post and PM me! Thanks!

Last edited:
I would love Tutu; she's one of my dreamies because we're birthday buddies. :) I am willing to make an offer of bells; I would trade Phoebe but she's grown on me too much.

Back