• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Selling Octavian is Leaving!

Turbo

Greetings, citizen!
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Octavian is leaving. I know he is a dreamie for some.
I am asking for 1.5 mil IGB for him. If this is too much please contact me and we can negotiate.
Thank you!

I'm interested in buying him! but instead of 1.5m IGB,would you be willing to go for a number of TBT?

Sure, 10 TBT sound okay? I just want him to go to someone who wants him and not the void, so I'm glad you're willing to take him.

Last edited:
Sure, 40 TBT sound okay? I just want him to go to someone who wants him and not the void, so I'm glad you're willing to take him.

that's quite a bit of tbt compared to the 1.5 million you said. the conversion rate for the forum for cash is usually 1TBT=200k IGB, so that's quite a bit for a villager, man. I'll give you 10 TBT for him.

that's quite a bit of tbt compared to the 1.5 million you said. the conversion rate for the forum for cash is usually 1TBT=200k IGB, so that's quite a bit for a villager, man. I'll give you 10 TBT for him.

Sorry, the 40 was a typo. Ten is perfect.
If you're still up for it, just PM me your friend code and we can trade.
If I'm not on later tonight, both Octavian and I will be here tomorrow.

Sorry, the 40 was a typo. Ten is perfect.
If you're still up for it, just PM me your friend code and we can trade.
If I'm not on later tonight, both Octavian and I will be here tomorrow.
oh no! :( im probably late, like an idiot. i just saw the message. unless he's still there, im hoping i didnt ruin it ;;

Back