• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Oc/mayor art [closed] [pu- esweeeny]

ahHHhHh!!! So cute!! Would you mind drawing my OCs? I would like one of each but if you only wanna do 1 or 2 let me know :) 75 TBT per OC? If you'd like more let me know CX Here is the link to my Toyhou.se

I can do that no worries c: it might take me a little longer (especially since I just started college yesterday) but I can do it for you ^_^

Hey I just wanted to ask how many you were doing so I can send your payment now :)

Bump.

MayorMae i just PM'd you about the rest of my artwork, please do not complete it. I do not own the other 2 OCs (Fleur and Eloise).

Are you open for any more art? Very beautiful work btw:D <3

Are you open for any more art? Very beautiful work btw:D <3

Aha i'm trying to sort out my style as im having a bit of a crisis im all over the place rn so my shop wont be open again for a while but i could sort something out for you if you wanted to pm me aha c:

image.jpg

For esweeeny:3

Back