• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Oc/mayor art [closed] [pu- esweeeny]

hmm how's 100tbt?

ahHHhHh!!! So cute!! Would you mind drawing my OCs? I would like one of each but if you only wanna do 1 or 2 let me know :) 75 TBT per OC? If you'd like more let me know CX Here is the link to my Toyhou.se

I can do that no worries c: it might take me a little longer (especially since I just started college yesterday) but I can do it for you ^_^

Hey I just wanted to ask how many you were doing so I can send your payment now :)

Bump.

MayorMae i just PM'd you about the rest of my artwork, please do not complete it. I do not own the other 2 OCs (Fleur and Eloise).

Are you open for any more art? Very beautiful work btw:D <3

Are you open for any more art? Very beautiful work btw:D <3

Aha i'm trying to sort out my style as im having a bit of a crisis im all over the place rn so my shop wont be open again for a while but i could sort something out for you if you wanted to pm me aha c:

image.jpg

For esweeeny:3

Back