✧( •⌄• )/✎ [CLOSED - RLC Shop] Chibis ✫ Villagers ✫ Crayon Doodles

✨🐬 Update Bump! 🐬✨ Now accepting couples for Detailed and Watercolor Chibis! Also, island rep holding a plushie of another island rep is also an option ~

✨🍟 Bump! 🍟✨
Here's a Detailed Chibi that I did back in May of my character, Eli, having some WcDonalds 🐯

CyCDI34.png

Last edited:
Style: Simple Crayon

Character References: Mimi and Ashley (Mimi has the La Isla hat~ to tell the difference lol)

Emotion (sad, happy, angry, etc.): Happy! Could you make Mimi like... 2x as overjoyed as Ashley, though? (since Mimi is my island rep, I'm a very excitable person around people I love and I LOVE Ashley lolol)

Do you want a prop? (small villager plush, food, town fruit, wand, etc.): Small villager plushies for both of them, if possible ;w; (Zucker for Mimi, Chief for Ashley)

Villager or Second Character: Second Character~ (references provided above)

Villager or Second Character emotion: Happy as well!

Do you want a specific pose?: Maybe just something really cute? I'm not sure how to explain what I want in detail but, any cute pose would work really well! Up to you :3

Is there any additional information you would like to add?: Nope! Thanks so much~ :3​

Style: Simple Crayon

Character References: Mimi and Ashley (Mimi has the La Isla hat~ to tell the difference lol)

Emotion (sad, happy, angry, etc.): Happy! Could you make Mimi like... 2x as overjoyed as Ashley, though? (since Mimi is my island rep, I'm a very excitable person around people I love and I LOVE Ashley lolol)

Do you want a prop? (small villager plush, food, town fruit, wand, etc.): Small villager plushies for both of them, if possible ;w; (Zucker for Mimi, Chief for Ashley)

Villager or Second Character: Second Character~ (references provided above)

Villager or Second Character emotion: Happy as well!

Do you want a specific pose?: Maybe just something really cute? I'm not sure how to explain what I want in detail but, any cute pose would work really well! Up to you :3

Is there any additional information you would like to add?: Nope! Thanks so much~ :3​
Aww your photos of them are super cute~!! 🥰
Accepted! I'll send a PM with payment info ^^

Aww your photos of them are super cute~!! 🥰
Accepted! I'll send a PM with payment info ^^
Alrighty! Thanks a bunch umeiko! Look forward to seeing the end result~ I think this is my first time commissioning you, but I'm 100% sure your work doesn't disappoint :3 I love your style!

Alrighty! Thanks a bunch umeiko! Look forward to seeing the end result~ I think this is my first time commissioning you, but I'm 100% sure your work doesn't disappoint :3 I love your style!
Thank you so much as well for commissioning me and for your sweet words!! 😊💖
I'm looking forward to drawing Mimi and Ashley~! They are so cute!

TYSM JULIAN 🥺💙💙💙💙💙
✨SHES GORGEOUS AND ADORABLE✨HER AND DOTTY ARE SO BABY 🥺 I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you so much again!!!!
As soon as I get on my PC, I can love it even more but hurricane warning atm ;-;
YAY SO HAPPY YOU ENJOY 🥰 💖 THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS BLINK <3 <3
It was an honor to draw for you~!! //v//

Please stay safe...! I hope that the hurricane warning will be over for you soon! 🙏🙏🙏

YAY SO HAPPY YOU ENJOY 🥰 💖 THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS BLINK <3 <3
It was an honor to draw for you~!! //v//

Please stay safe...! I hope that the hurricane warning will be over for you soon! 🙏🙏🙏
OFC! I LOVE HER! Your art is definitely worth every single penny and every minute of waiting. 🥺💙💙💙 I am honored to have u draw my char 💙

and TYSM! It’s very mellow now c: hoping for it to be over soon as well!🥺🤧💙

OFC! I LOVE HER! Your art is definitely worth every single penny and every minute of waiting. 🥺💙💙💙 I am honored to have u draw my char 💙

and TYSM! It’s very mellow now c: hoping for it to be over soon as well!🥺🤧💙
AWW THAT MEANS A WHOLE LOT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH 😭💕💖✨🌟

I'm happy that the weather is more calm now! Hope it continues to stay that way...! 🙏

Back