• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

O...M....G....

BAMBAM! said:
Nintendo did not make it, he did by himself. If he didn;'t call it that then he would have been safe.
He used sprites from Mario and Luigi: SuperStar Saga, Sonic Battle, and a Metroid game, though.

sprites are not from a game, they can be ripped, or a custo ne that looks like it. If they make it, then they are enitiled to use it as they wish as long as they don't call it the same character. And stuff like that.

BAMBAM! said:
sprites are not from a game, they can be ripped, or a custo ne that looks like it. If they make it, then they are enitiled to use it as they wish as long as they don't call it the same character. And stuff like that.
not :|

sprites are from games... i dont know what made you think they werent...

*gets suing stick ready*

hope nintendo bashes this guy up real good...

BAMBAM! said:
if they are custom they are not from a game..I just made a huge post..my brain hurts..I am going to shut up now...so yah...
BUT they are still sprites. Please get it right when you post something near me about sprites.

Back