• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

are you still cycling if you are if you find mizti or purll please let me know ill play any ammount

@kremesicle tysm :') ill let you know if i come across marshal <3

@Zac123 ill let u know too, it might be a while until i get another mitzi bc she was recently in both cycles

@Colrayne thank you!!!!!!!! :D i did have a wonderful time + was gone a lot longer than i expected lol

@everyone im back! i did a little bit of cycling and got merengue in boxes in kiwi, whitney didnt budge ofc so i gave in and bought her from someone else here yesterday and couldnt be happier!!! once merengue is gone im gonna cycle out like four villagers before i reset (watch whitney leave immediately now that i have her lol)

i cycled in omega too and goldie is in boxes, shes being held for mayor-of-magnolia until they move a villager out ^_^

but yep im taking tbt offers on merengue and she'll go to the best one :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

whitney plotted exactly where i wanted her on the second try btw >:')

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill be on all day + u might see me on the retail thread looking for some flowers n_n

Lurking for Gayle or Francine, but if you dont get an offer on Merengue I may be able to take her.

@SweetT ill let u know if they show up!

as for merengue, do u have any tbt? ^_^

im sorry, i was looking for more than that for her! thank u though n_n

Mind if I lurk for Whitney? I lost mine in an error process, so I'm even more determined to get her back.

@SAVideos k, ill let u know if she ever leaves n_n

@littlebabymonster hey and congratulations!! hes a tough one to get a hold of :')

@SAVideos k, ill let u know if she ever leaves n_n

@littlebabymonster hey and congratulations!! hes a tough one to get a hold of :')

Thanks!! He was also very hard to plot-reset... After three days of trying to get him into a certain area; I look at the TV, accidental choose the mayor, and now he's placed right next to my mayor's house... Oh, well. At least I have him now. :)

omg no...............thats one of my nightmares omg, ive almost done it before!! im so particular about how things are set up that idek how i would react O_____O congrats nonetheless!!

omg no...............thats one of my nightmares omg, ive almost done it before!! im so particular about how things are set up that idek how i would react O_____O congrats nonetheless!!

Yep. I was so worried about it, and it happened. I had mixed reactions. A big part of me wanted to cry from frustration and the other part was just relieved it was over and that he hadn't chosen an even worse spot. It still bothers me, though.

Back