• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

your method is hecka efficient, but what do you do when you hit 2050? 0:

@Jou (omg -shin u changed ur username!!) i go back to 2012! when u hit 2050 u go back however many years u want -5 days and when u do that u can cycle w/ that same method again :')

@Nacho Foxen im only back to check for replies/offers on wolfgang, i havent been able to do any cycling since tuesday! u_u im sorry!

@Jou (omg -shin u changed ur username!!) i go back to 2012! when u hit 2050 u go back however many years u want -5 days and when u do that u can cycle w/ that same method again :')

YEAH I FINALLY COULD AFFORD IT OTL
now I want an avatar animation.. I'm expensive. |D

i see.. 0: i'm not quite there~

hiya everyone!! :D
updates:
im finally able to cycle again! im free today through a little bit of thursday. ^____^
however, cycling is still technically on hold bc
1) wolfgang was promised to someone offsite and i am holding him for them bc we are on very different schedules
2) omega is on hold until i can move bluebear from honeydew in and thats not possible until whitney moves out of kiwi, and whitney can only move out of kiwi once wolfgang is out of kiwi (if she ever decides to move at all!!)
if wolfgang is adopted tonight ill post about it immediately and begin cycling again right away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i gave wolfgangs adopter until tomorrow @ like 9pm to contact me, if they dont ill begin to message others who were interested!

for now ill be on the btb/retail forums bc i need some flowers and clovers :')

hiya everyone!! :D
updates:
im finally able to cycle again! im free today through a little bit of thursday. ^____^
however, cycling is still technically on hold bc
1) wolfgang was promised to someone offsite and i am holding him for them bc we are on very different schedules
2) omega is on hold until i can move bluebear from honeydew in and thats not possible until whitney moves out of kiwi, and whitney can only move out of kiwi once wolfgang is out of kiwi (if she ever decides to move at all!!)
if wolfgang is adopted tonight ill post about it immediately and begin cycling again right away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i gave wolfgangs adopter until tomorrow @ like 9pm to contact me, if they dont ill begin to message others who were interested!

for now ill be on the btb/retail forums bc i need some flowers and clovers :')

Um, jhn, I have a question. Do you happen to have an ACC/Animal Crossing Community account?

wolfgang was adopted! time to cycle n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

henry is in, give a round of applause for this very cute frog

- - - Post Merge - - -

cranston is out! good riddance

@Nacho Foxen yes!!! finally lol, i hope coco leaves soon for ya ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg there have been like 1000 chickens in my campsite

- - - Post Merge - - -

limberg is in 0_0 welcome limberg #2464264

@Nacho Foxen yes!!! finally lol, i hope coco leaves soon for ya ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg there have been like 1000 chickens in my campsite

- - - Post Merge - - -

limberg is in 0_0 welcome limberg #2464264

I do too, and you and getting villagers over and over XD

twiggy is out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im trading w/ someone rn so itll be about 10 mins before the next in/out update!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Foxen ikr im being haunted by the same 6 villagers over and over ~_~

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive been able to get in some load ups so:
- marcel is in!
- limberg is out! he came and went at light speed O_O

twiggy is out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im trading w/ someone rn so itll be about 10 mins before the next in/out update!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Foxen ikr im being haunted by the same 6 villagers over and over ~_~

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive been able to get in some load ups so:
- marcel is in!
- limberg is out! he came and went at light speed O_O

Pft, that's got to be the most wonderful experience

Back