Nsider - Status

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
How has Nsider changed over the past couple of years, and was it for the better, or for worse? I, personally, think that Nsider has gone from B.C. to A.D., you might say, because when I visited Nsider a couple of years ago, it wasn't as modern as it is now. Back in the day, there weren't as many spammers, but there weren't as many good threads either. Nsider, a couple of years ago, was very dull, in my opinion, and it is better as it is now. There are some nuisances, yes, some like the dreaded NOA_SHAUN, with his stupid nickname and all... And then there was (and is) NOA_ALEX who posts !maps after every spam post.... There are nuisances now, and there were nuisances back in the day as well. Personally, I think that NSider is better nowadays because there are a lot of established names and organizations, and it is just a better place to relax.

What are your opinions?

i never used to go there much, but it's a pretty cool place now, people make a huge deal out of all the spam, if you ignore it, it's not that big of a deal.

Yeah, I usually never go to Power On, except when I want to meet up with some of my friends in the TS... Other than that, I'm fine, because there's usually no spam in the Crossing Guardian, Zelda board, and the Nintendo DS board.

Bulerias said:
Yeah, I usually never go to Power On, except when I want to meet up with some of my friends in the TS... Other than that, I'm fine, because there's usually no spam in the Crossing Guardian, Zelda board, and the Nintendo DS board.
power on has become spam heaven-i only am there to vote for stuff or for ngm (look at my sig)

Bulerias said:
ds board is more spam han power on, all you see is "when is wifi coming?" threads and the same questions over and over again.

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
ds board is more spam han power on, all you see is "when is wifi coming?" threads and the same questions over and over again.
that's also true...i used to go there more, but not much anymore.
i think that the crossing guardian is the least spam, but hardly anyone is ever there.

DarthGohan1 said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
i think that the crossing guardian is the least spam, but hardly anyone is ever there.
Well, whenever I come there, the spam stops, because I start posting intelligent threads.

:p

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
Well, whenever I come there, the spam stops, because I start posting intelligent threads.

wow, i never knew you had a humorous side bul.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

Seriously?

:eek: Woah, then you don't know me all that well.

*points gun at DarthGohan*
*realizes that he is violating the ToS*
*runs to Istanbul*

i dont find it as interesting nowadays... i still go, but not as often as i used to...

i liked the old one... it was nice in my memory... there are alot of idiots now there. some still good, but still, idiots.

im undecided i guess.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

Seriously?

*runs to Istanbul*
i was just joshing you...
:rofl:
runs to istanbul to get you to come back to tbt.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:

Seriously?

*runs to Istanbul*
i was just joshing you...
:rofl:
runs to istanbul to get you to come back to tbt.
Or where you? 0_o

*flies to outer space*
*meets Martians*
*notices that they resemble some sort of bells that are found on trees*
*goes crazy*

You liar. You've only been at NSider for a year. It was a year for me back in March.

PikMino42 said:
You liar. You've only been at NSider for a year. It was a year for me back in March.
Who said I didn't have a screenname before BULERIAS, eh?

Bulerias said:
I was ddelfuego at Hyrule Town Square even.
There is no ddelfuego at NSider, though. :evillaugh: Which means you didn't go on to NSider until that date. I was at HTS, too, but I didn't know that they switched until March. You didn't know they switched until August, I guess.

PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
I was ddelfuego at Hyrule Town Square even.
There is no ddelfuego at NSider, though. :evillaugh: Which means you didn't go on to NSider until that date. I was at HTS, too, but I didn't know that they switched until March. You didn't know they switched until August, I guess.
There was ddelfuego at HTS, though.

;)

I don't remember my screen-name at Nsider, and I had a deleted email address there as well... After I forgot that I joined Nsider, I joined with the SN of BULERIAS...

Back