Not open for further replies.

SamXX

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/9DYFrp0YOc0'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/9DYFrp0YOc0' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Alright, ignore it's by Katy Perry because it's an amazing slow song with beautiful lyrics and no vocal editing done, just her and the instrumental track.

Amazing.

Katy Perry got given a musical gift from Jesus.

Rawburt said:
SAMwich said:
Schnookumnookum said:
I love Katy Perry
Me too, she is just.. Wow. At the minute I can't think of anything I love more than her.
So is your Katy Perry love equal to your Lady GaGa love?
At the minute I prefer her to GaGa just a little but it's probably all the hype from her new album.

Bacon Boy said:
Is this that song you bought for $75?
No, I'm not sharing that one yet. This is her first promo single for the Countdown to Teenage Dream event that's being held on iTunes. Every tuesday until the album release a song is being released as a promo. Next week it's a song called Circle The Drain (About her ex boyfriends drug addiction) and the week after is E.T. (A song we already have but this is a remastered version). The week after, it's the full album!

Bacon Boy said:
Ah, I see.
Also, what do you think of the song? Like/dislike?

It's very different to what most people think of when they think of Katy.

Schnookumnookum said:
Mino said:
Are you always such a smart ass?
:/

I wouldn't call that being a smart-ass, he's just saying that the singer's got skills. mad skills. handed down by jesus.

be it sarcastic or not, internet makes it too hard to tell, but I'd assume it isn't sarcasm.

LOL INTERNET MEDIATOR GUY

SAMwich said:
Bacon Boy said:
Ah, I see.

It was good for Katy Perry. I don't like her other songs that much, but this one was good. Was the instrumental part supposed to sound a bit low-qual or is it because it's a bad recording.

Bacon Boy said:
SAMwich said:
Bacon Boy said:
Ah, I see.

It was good for Katy Perry. I don't like her other songs that much, but this one was good. Was the instrumental part supposed to sound a bit low-qual or is it because it's a bad recording.
Oh, it's low quality because whoever uploaded the video made it low qual. I'll send you a M4A download link if you're interested?

SAMwich said:
Bacon Boy said:
SAMwich said:
Bacon Boy said:
Ah, I see.

Oh, it's low quality because whoever uploaded the video made it low qual. I'll send you a M4A download ]Nah, it's fine.

Bacon Boy said:
SAMwich said:
Bacon Boy said:
SAMwich said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Oh, it's low quality because whoever uploaded the video made it low qual. I'll send you a M4A download ]Nah, it's fine.
Ok :throwingrottenapples:

Psychonaut said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Mino said:

I wouldn't call that being a smart-ass, he's just saying that the singer's got skills. mad skills. handed down by jesus.

be it sarcastic or not, internet makes it too hard to tell, but I'd assume it isn't sarcasm.

It is sarcasm. He was saying the other day how much Katy Perry sucked.

Schnookumnookum said:
Psychonaut said:
Schnookumnookum said:
Mino said:

It is sarcasm. He was saying the other day how much Katy Perry sucked.
then k. not stalkan posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back