NOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is the problem? The man put up career numbers last year. I have no problem with him (potentially) returning.

Bulerias said:
What the hell is the problem? The man put up career numbers last year. I have no problem with him (potentially) returning.
I dunno. No problem I guess (unless he keeps playing so long Peyton Manning never gets a chance to eclipse his records).

If it means beating the Saints in the season opener, I'm happy.

That's what you get from a.... "Cheesehead".

I think he needs to make up his mind instead of retiring/returning all the time.

Thunderstruck said:
That's what you get from a.... "Cheesehead".

I think he needs to make up his mind instead of retiring/returning all the time.
He retired last year because of his ankle.

Umm. He never retired last year. He signed a 2 year contract with the Vikings, everybody seems to have forgotten that. It's just that his ankle was a potential issue and everybody was freaking out with the "will Favre retire again?!" stuff.

Bulerias said:
Umm. He never retired last year. He signed a 2 year contract with the Vikings, everybody seems to have forgotten that. It's just that his ankle was a potential issue and everybody was freaking out with the "will Favre retire again?!" stuff.
*said he thought he might retire. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back