• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

No More DLC

Wait so no more DLCs are gonna be sent? (It's probably because of hacking)

faithe31 said:
I'm new here and not that familiar with the topic...can someone please explain? thanks
DLC = Downloadable Content
If you have wifi, nintendo periodically sends out items called dlc's to your town. Pete the pelican will be outside your door when you play if a dlc is being delivered. he will says something like "You have a letter from Nintendo!", then give you the letter and walk away.
I think the last dlc was a fedora chair, which is a black hat that is a chair.
Hope that helps.

People as there will be no more DLC, Hackers are currently working on new HDLC. Two new HDLC Will Come Out Per Month

MarlonHax said:
People as there will be no more DLC, Hackers are currently working on new HDLC. Two new HDLC Will Come Out Per Month
No discussion of hacking, bro.

Thanks Twinkinator! I know exactly what you're talkin' about! That sucks! I got that chair too... I like those silly letters! We should all tell Nintendo to keep City Folk alive!

Whats the most recent DLC anyone has received? I can't remember the last thing I got..... : (

Back