• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway No longer active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvm about Queenie and Alli,The only real snooty I'm looking for is Whitney and Whitney alone. :p But srsly if you could take me off for Queenie and Alli but instead replace my reservations for them with Alfonso and Agent S that'd be great :3

Nvm about Queenie and Alli,The only real snooty I'm looking for is Whitney and Whitney alone. :p But srsly if you could take me off for Queenie and Alli but instead replace my reservations for them with Alfonso and Agent S that'd be great :3
Fixed it for you!

I'd really appreciate it if you could reserve Beau for me, if possible! Thank you!!

Aah... can you please add my dream? I'm seeking Elvis the lion ;v; thank you !!
Updated the first post for you, hun. :*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Truffles is in boxes. More than likely going to be voided. Everyone hates truffles. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back