• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop NMTs, Gyroids, 2.0 Glowing Moss, Golden DIY sets, and 2.0 items Catalog for TBT

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I was interested in boiongoid, dootoid, drummoid, bwongoid and babbloid, which of those are the rare ones? I'll probably double check if I have any one of these too

I was interested in boiongoid, dootoid, drummoid, bwongoid and babbloid, which of those are the rare ones? I'll probably double check if I have any one of these too
Bwongoid, Babbloid, and Boiongoid are lower in stock for me but I wouldn't mind and getting you all 5 of those. Just send me the tbt and a dodo and I'll get them for you! :)

Bwongoid, Babbloid, and Boiongoid are lower in stock for me but I wouldn't mind and getting you all 5 of those. Just send me the tbt and a dodo and I'll get them for you! :)
Aww that's really sweet of you ;A; I'll open my gates now!
Post automatically merged:

Code is 2wyqv

Hi! I’m interested in cataloging the 2.0 items for 40TBT. IGN is Anne from Dream Cove. :)

On my way!

Can you give me about 20ish minutes to fill an order then I can let you catalog?
Sure that’s alright. Just let me know when I can come over. :)

Also if you don’t mind can I also order the Candles Wall and Magic Circle Flooring?

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to order the following if possible:
- Wooden pendant light
- Wood partition
- Wheat field
- Tractor
- Stroller
- Storefront
- Scooter
- Peacock chair
- Minicar
- Milk-glass lamp
- Milk can
- Meter and pipes
- Luxury car
- Japanese dresser
- Iced cafe latte
- Floral sconce
- Fish container
- Decorative pillar
- Decorative bottles
- Cruiser bike
- Covered counter
- Coffee plant
- Bubble machine
- Beach chairs with parasol

x1 quantity of each. I hope this isn’t too many things - can shorten the list if so. Let me know how many TBT to send!
I'm working on your order now. That's 24 items, so 24 tbt for your order please :)

Also if you don’t mind can I also order the Candles Wall and Magic Circle Flooring?
Unfortunately, those are not reorderable and I do not have duplicates for them :(

I'm working on your order now. That's 24 items, so 24 tbt for your order please :)

Unfortunately, those are not reorderable and I do not have duplicates for them :(
Oh okay that’s alright I’ll just do the catalog for 40TBT :)

Thank you! I sent the TBT.
Would you like pick up or drop off by the way?

Oh okay that’s alright I’ll just do the catalog for 40TBT :)
Sure thing! You'll be the last one I'll help tonight. I'll just be filling the order for lackless and dropping it off. I should get to you around 15 minutes

Sure thing! You'll be the last one I'll help tonight. I'll just be filling the order for lackless and dropping it off. I should get to you around 15 minutes
Thanks! I’ll do the prepayment now. :)

Pick up would be more convenient for me if that’s okay with you! My island is very unorganized right now.

Thanks! I’ll do the prepayment now. :)
Pick up would be more convenient for me if that’s okay with you! My island is very unorganized right now.
Alright, thank you so much for your patience. I've gotten everything ready and you both should have access to the dodo codes up top. :)

So sorry - I’m just going to be a sec because my switch was indicating I needed to update my software. I’m loading into the game and should be there ASAP! In game name is ROSE from Purrmewda.

I'd like to buy the 3 bubbloids please, how many tbt do you want for them?

That sounds great! Pick up or delivery, it doesn't matter to me

Back