• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop NMTs, Gyroids, 2.0 Glowing Moss, Golden DIY sets, and 2.0 items Catalog for TBT

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I see it. You should have access to the code at the top of the thread now. Please read the rules and let me know if you have any other questions :)
Heya,

Thx again! FYI, I left through the airport as that is the safest choice. Leaving through "-" can cause a disconnection and will reset everyone's session to the last auto save if someone doesn't close their window before the time runs out.

Take care!

Heya,

Thx again! FYI, I left through the airport as that is the safest choice. Leaving through "-" can cause a disconnection and will reset everyone's session to the last auto save if someone doesn't close their window before the time runs out.

Take care!
Noted. I'll adjust the rules to avoid that from happening. Thanks for letting me know!

Hello! Will you be available later today to do the catalog process? I have some errands to run. Either that or some time later this week!

Hello! Will you be available later today to do the catalog process? I have some errands to run. Either that or some time later this week!
Yep! I'll be here all day. I'm just semi-afk due to work/errands myself.

Would love to come catalog if possible!

Patti
Town of Shady
Definitely! Send the bells and the Dodo code will be shown up top shortly after :)
Post automatically merged:

Would love to come catalog if possible!

Patti
Town of Shady
Not sure if you noticed but I gave you access to the code up top. Feel free to come over :)

Last edited:
Sure thing! I'll send the tbt right away. Gonna connect to the wifi. Feel free to message me when you're ready!

@Zenhara Hello. I'm Rosch of Flexmont.
I'd like to purchase 1 of each gyroid. Is 10 TBT each okay?

babbloid
bubbloid
bwongoid
clatteroid
crumploid
dootoid
jingloid
petaloid
squeezoid
twangoid

Last edited:
@Zenhara Hello. I'm Rosch of Flexmont.
I'd like to purchase 1 of each gyroid. Is 10 TBT each okay?

babbloid
bubbloid
bwongoid
clatteroid
crumploid
dootoid
jingloid
petaloid
squeezoid
twangoid
Apologies for the late reply, so that would be 100 TBT?

Back