• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway NMT giveaway! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dreamies are Audie, Whitney, Wolfgang, Beau, Cookie, Megan, Vesta, Julian/Marshal/Raymond, Genji and Bones. I'm so indecisive as I always change who I want haha. Thanks so much for hosting, it's very generous of you! ^^

Dang 300 tickets!? Thank you for doing this giveaway!

My dreamies are Merry, Lily, Aurora, and Molly!

My dreamies are Lucky, Merengue, Tangy, and Raymond! Thank you for this giveaway!

The one and only villager that I am looking for to get in my town is Skye I have had her in every one of my animal crossing towns and I cant wait to get her in new horizons!!

My dreamies are Poppy, Marshall and Raymond!! I've been looking for them with 120+ tickets and no luck so far ;v; hopefully I'll find them soon!

Wow, 300 is a lot! Raymond saw your dedication and came home haha. My dreamies are Felicity and Marshal! Saved up 60 tickets so far and waiting for the day someone move out to try again... Thank you for the giveaway!

I am patiently waiting for Stitches to come to my town! He was my favorite in new leaf... I can't wait 💗

my dreamies are tangy, apple, Bluebear, felicity, henry, joey, ketchup and nana

probably more but yea :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back