• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway NMT giveaway! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy for you! My dreamies are in my signature, but I am waiting for a spot to open so I can hopefully find my all time favorite villager, Pietro!💘

woah, congrats on getting raymond!! currently my only dreamies for NH are 3 of the new villagers: judy, dom, and sherb. ...and raymond just so i could give him to my gf because she wants him so badly

Dreamie List - Kid cat, Chester, Lucky, Pashmina, Ribbot, Stiches, Julian, Lucky and Blue Bear.

Congrats on finding a villager you were looking for!

My dreamies are pudge, julian, marshal, scoot, dobie, chief, chester, beau, sherb and everyone’s favorite, raymond ! lol
Thank you for this !

How generous! My dreamies are Gayle and Puddles! I love them both so much! But in all honesty I love any villagers that are pink lol!

So I collected like 300 NMT, all ready to go on a big hunt for Raymond, when all of a sudden... he shows up in my campsite. Definitely can’t complain, but now I have more tickets than I know what to do with! ;w;

So I’m gonna give some of them away in hopes that other peeps can use them to find their dreamies!❤

I’ll be giving three people 50 NMT each, chosen by a random number generator; your entry number will be your post number! Just comment below and tell me who your dreamies are! ^^

The three recipients will be chosen tomorrow, April 6th, at 6pm GMT time! Don’t worry if you can’t collect the tickets straight away, I’m happy to hold them for you :D

Good luck everyone! :3
Marshall, Bob, and Audie

My dreamies I'm looking for at the moment are Audie and Reneigh. Thank you so much for doing this! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back