• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nintendo DSi LL/XL questions answered!

Tyeforce said:
roblox said:
*slams hands on table* ok men there is no way of convincing this guy *even though I laughed at you answer to number 1 =3* FALL BACK MEN FALL BACK.
Why do you need to convince me to not get the DSi XL? Is it hurting you or something?
This new DS ruined our lives dawg.

Tyeforce said:
roblox said:
Tyeforce said:
Tom said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthwant the DSi XL. And that article just made me want it even more.
THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE THOUGH. OTHER THAN WHAT HE THINKS IS BETTER SOUND. Why? Why Tye, why? |:
nintendo_dsi_xl.jpg

I think the difference is obvious.

Why is it SOOOO WRONG for me to want the DSi XL? Am I not allowed to want a bigger DSi? I want it for the bigger screen and better sound, and I like the glossy shell that is has like the DS Lite more than the matt shell that the original DSi has. Plus, my DSi has a big scratch on it that I hate to look at. Why does it matter so much to you that I want it?
1.Why were you such an idiot that you put a big scratch on your dsi in the first place/???
2.DSI XL I dont care if want it it is just nintendos way of saying,
Hay 3v3ryone lets make a remake of a remake OF A REMAKE seriously thats what the DSI and the Xphat are.
And im a nintendork but not as much as one that wants to have every ds out there.
1. I didn't do it on purpose. Why the hell would I do that? It fell out of my pocket when I jumped over a table at my graduation party. =P

2. Um...no. It's Nintendo's way of making a more varied selection. Some people want portability more, and some people want larger screens.
You brought a DS to a graduation party.

Boy there's something wrong with you.

AverageSean said:
Tyeforce said:
roblox said:
Tyeforce said:
Tom said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepthwant
nintendo_dsi_xl.jpg

Why is it SOOOO WRONG for me to want the DSi XL? Am I not allowed to want a bigger DSi? I want it for the bigger screen and better sound, and I like the glossy shell that is has like the DS Lite more than the matt shell that the original DSi has. Plus, my DSi has a big scratch on it that I hate to look at. Why does it matter so much to you that I want it?
1.Why were you such an idiot that you put a big scratch on your dsi in the first place/???
Hay 3v3ryone lets make a remake of a remake OF A REMAKE seriously thats what the DSI and the Xphat are.
And im a nintendork but not as much as one that wants to have every ds out there.
1. I didn't do it on purpose. Why the hell would I do that? It fell out of my pocket when I jumped over a table at my graduation party. =P

2. Um...no. It's Nintendo's way of making a more varied selection. Some people want portability more, and some people want larger screens.

To take pictures. HURR.

Tyeforce said:
AverageSean said:
Tyeforce said:
roblox said:
Tyeforce said:
nintendo_dsi_xl.jpg

To take pictures. HURR.
It's called a camera. HURRRRRRR.

AverageSean said:
Tyeforce said:
AverageSean said:
Tyeforce said:
roblox said:
nintendo_dsi_xl.jpg

Why is it SOOOO WRONG for me to wantwant it it is just nintendos way of saying,

To take pictures. HURR.
It's called a camera. HURRRRRRR.
It's called I DON'T HAVE ONE. Another reason why I love my DSi. I'm not really into photography, so I have no need for a camera. But just in case I need to take a picture of something, I always have my DSi on me.

Nixie said:
Hmm... this = bigger pics = Bigger Moe! = <3 Moe :p I VANT BIGGER MOE!
Actually, the pictures are the same resolution. But you they're bigger on the screens, because the screens are bigger! XD

And who is Moe? XD

Gasp! you do not know who the awesome Moe is?!?!
Well here he is:
Moe.gif

Wait... shouln't they be working on a new AC that fits the better resolution? cause they're about quality and all so...???

Nixie said:
Gasp! you do not know who the awesome Moe is?!?!
Well here he is:
Moe.gif

Wait... shouln't they be working on a new AC that fits the better resolution? cause they're about quality and all so...???
Oh, Moe from Animal Crossing. XD

And the resolution is exactly the same. The screens are just bigger, so the picture is stretched. That doesn't make it look bad, though. Most games looks a lot better on it. Anyway, the only reason Nintendo would make a new Animal Crossing specifically for Nintendo DSi/DSi XL is if it involved the use of cameras. I doubt we'll get a new Animal Crossing game for DS, anyway. Wild World is still selling like crazy. =P

I may get one.
That or a new DSi. According to mine came with a loose screen >.<
I can't find myself spending another $150 on a DSi, because its a little bit bigger.

But... It's for Moe! He will be cuter when he's bigger :p <small><small>and maybe slightly pixelated</small></small>

I haven't got a DSi yet but I'm going to get the DSi XL because it has better graphics but I really think that Nintendo should stop making newer version of a couple of their systems

Nintendo64Fan said:
I haven't got a DSi yet but I'm going to get the DSi XL because it has better graphics but I really think that Nintendo should stop making newer version of a couple of their systems
It doesn't have better graphics, just bigger screens. It does make things look better on most games, though.

Nintendo64Fan said:
Aren't you contradicting yourself in that statement?

Back