• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@SinnerTheCat this made me miss christmas even more now omg but drawing for my one and only QUEEEEN 👑💖💖you have my whole heart
tysm for commissioning and let me kno if u want any changes bb 🥺
Untitled_Artwork-5-min (7).png
Untitled_Artwork-3-min (7).png

@SinnerTheCat this made me miss christmas even more now omg but drawing for my one and only QUEEEEN 👑💖💖you have my whole heart
tysm for commissioning and let me kno if u want any changes bb 🥺

AAAAAAAA HELLO??? CUTENESS POLICE????
I LOVE IT SO MUCH OHMYGOD
she's just a lil baby 🥺 💗💘💞 and her LIL HANDS aaaaaaaa
Choco, my one and only, ily!! Thank you a million for this!!
No changes needed, it's absolutely perfect in every way and I will for sure use it as my winter signature (with proper credit to my queen) ☺ 💖

AAAAAAAA HELLO??? CUTENESS POLICE????
I LOVE IT SO MUCH OHMYGOD
she's just a lil baby 🥺 💗💘💞 and her LIL HANDS aaaaaaaa
Choco, my one and only, ily!! Thank you a million for this!!
No changes needed, it's absolutely perfect in every way and I will for sure use it as my winter signature (with proper credit to my queen) ☺ 💖
AWWW TYY so glad you like it YUS 🥰
wat an HONOR to have my art on ur sig now I want winter to come already 🤧😾

hewwo I am a whole $2 short in my Paypal 😂 so is it possible to be added to the pinglist for tbt comms? :0 I keep seeing your art in people's sigs and falling more and more in love soiejgdrk

hewwo I am a whole $2 short in my Paypal 😂 so is it possible to be added to the pinglist for tbt comms? :0 I keep seeing your art in people's sigs and falling more and more in love soiejgdrk
AWW omg tysm 🥺 💗 and I can def add you to the pinglist! Could I ask which style you were going to commission for?

AWW omg tysm 🥺 💗 and I can def add you to the pinglist! Could I ask which style you were going to commission for?
Style 2! (my rep and a villager) also sorry about mentioning the ping list! I just saw it said open on your main post and thought it was still ongoing!! obviously no pressure!

Style 2! (my rep and a villager) also sorry about mentioning the ping list! I just saw it said open on your main post and thought it was still ongoing!! obviously no pressure!
I can give you a $2 discount if you'd like to pay with rlc and get the drawing now but you can always wait for the tbt commission slots to open!
Post automatically merged:

Wait is there a ping list? I don’t want to put pressure on you if there isn’t.
would you like to be added to the pinglist? :0

I can give you a $2 discount if you'd like to pay with rlc and get the drawing now but you can always wait for the tbt commission slots to open!
Post automatically merged:

would you like to be added to the pinglist? :0
Ahhhh could I supplement it with tbt to make up the difference?? I don't want you to just give me a discount dbsjdjs

Ahhhh could I supplement it with tbt to make up the difference?? I don't want you to just give me a discount dbsjdjs
it's totally not necessary! but if you do that would be much appreciated ☺
since most is being paid with rlc you can put your order anytime and i'll get started on it c:

Last edited:
Okay here's the proper!!

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s): Island rep + Butch
EhsDnzzU0AEU6VP.jpeg
clothes are just the flavor of the week, glasses plus the curlyish, reddish long hair are the only things that really matter LOL
Background or no background: maybe just some stars or a moon or something!! if not I'm okay with just plain!
Custom clothes or default clothes:
both of them in jammies please!!
Details on poses and actions of character(s):
something sleepy!! maybe Butch sleeping with my rep putting a blanket on him or something? even though the tbt fairs almost over, just basically. that vibe 😂
Payment: RLC ($5) plus tbt 🥺

I think that's all!! Let me know if you need any clarification or anything!! And when I should pay you <3

Okay here's the proper!!

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s): Island rep + Butch
View attachment 318291clothes are just the flavor of the week, glasses plus the curlyish, reddish long hair are the only things that really matter LOL
Background or no background: maybe just some stars or a moon or something!! if not I'm okay with just plain!
Custom clothes or default clothes: both of them in jammies please!!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): something sleepy!! maybe Butch sleeping with my rep putting a blanket on him or something? even though the tbt fairs almost over, just basically. that vibe 😂
Payment: RLC ($5) plus tbt 🥺

I think that's all!! Let me know if you need any clarification or anything!! And when I should pay you <3
tysm! I'll pm you the details 💜

Back