• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

Hi Choco! (Is your name based off the 초코송이 과자?)

Are you still accepting RLC commissions? o:
if so, here’s my form!

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s): my rep & Flora!
87B9A552-E7E8-4B1A-B75F-FE27806D02C0.jpeg

96777063-DDE5-40FF-8857-1D8CAC5F17D4.jpeg
Background or no background: maybe some stars twinkling!
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) the witchy clothes like the picture please but instead of black, could you make it a lighter purple-ish color c:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): both of them swinging a star wand together while facing each other!
Payment: RLC $7 ☺

Hi Choco! (Is your name based off the 초코송이 과자?)

Are you still accepting RLC commissions? o:
if so, here’s my form!

Type of style: Style 2
Character(s): my rep & Flora!
Background or no background: maybe some stars twinkling!
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) the witchy clothes like the picture please but instead of black, could you make it a lighter purple-ish color c:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): both of them swinging a star wand together while facing each other!
Payment: RLC $7 ☺
omg yes HAHA its the 초코송이 과자! its my nickname cuz my friends say that I look like one LOL
tysm for commissioninggg 🤩 💜 ill send you a pm about the pyament info!

I LOVE your style omg, is it ok if I put two separate orders? (RLC of course) I'd like one of just my character to use as an icon and another piece with my character + a villager for a signature. :>

Type of style: 1
Character: front side back, with pochette (I only took it off for first 2 pics because it cuts across my shirt design lol)
Background or no background: sure but could I also have a version with no bg? I'm indecisive ;_;
Details on poses and actions of character(s): up to you!
Payment: $2

Character(s): Same rep as above, Ike
Background or no background: bg pls
Custom clothes or default clothes: Work Apron (orange variation) please
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Could they be working on a DIY or something along those lines? If that's no good I leave creative freedom up to u <3
Payment: $4

I'm big stupid so apologies in advance if I messed up the pricing at all!!!

I LOVE your style omg, is it ok if I put two separate orders? (RLC of course) I'd like one of just my character to use as an icon and another piece with my character + a villager for a signature. :>

Character: front side back, with pochette (I only took it off for first 2 pics because it cuts across my shirt design lol)
Background or no background: sure but could I also have a version with no bg? I'm indecisive ;_;
Details on poses and actions of character(s): up to you!
Payment: $2

Character(s): Same rep as above, Ike
Background or no background: bg pls
Custom clothes or default clothes: Work Apron (orange variation) please
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Could they be working on a DIY or something along those lines? If that's no good I leave creative freedom up to u <3
Payment: $4

I'm big stupid so apologies in advance if I messed up the pricing at all!!!
well it seems like u have big brain cuz u got the right pricing 😼 I'll add you to the list and pm you about payment info tmr ☺ tysm for commissioning!!
Post automatically merged:

Can I also be added to the tbt pinglist please?
added! (✧▽✧)

Type of style: style 2
Character(s): island rep:
mogg.jpg
+ vesta + stella
Background or no background: none but i always like some hearts n sparkles n stuff heh
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) default!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): idm, something cute
Payment: rlc! 14 usd

if i'm only allowed 1 villager that's absolutely fine but i thought i'd put stella down as well if that's okie!

Type of style: style 2
Character(s): island rep:
mogg.jpg
+ vesta + stella
Background or no background: none but i always like some hearts n sparkles n stuff heh
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) default!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): idm, something cute
Payment: rlc! 14 usd

if i'm only allowed 1 villager that's absolutely fine but i thought i'd put stella down as well if that's okie!
i can def put in both villagers! i'll add you to the list tysm for commissioning 🥰 🥰
Post automatically merged:

Is there any room on the tbt ping list? If so I'd love to be added
added!

Back