• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ***NF61's Ultra Awesome Giveaway! SEE IF YOU'VE WON. CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!***

I never have any luck winning these raffles. I hope to change that today :)
I have a giant empty back room waiting to fill it up with sloppy items. *crosses fingers*

I'd like to win the full sloppy set or Bamboo grass ;o; thanks for doing this!

O___O I would like the Sloppy set, because my favorite current dog Benjamin has the set in his own house and I would love to pretend like he's living in my house, so in one of my spare rooms I would put the set in along with his picture and pretend like it's his room. LOL! I would really appreciate it! Good luck to everyone by the way XD ~ And thanks for the generous giveaway

I really would like to enter for the sloppy set, the reason why? Well I am starting college in 3 days, and the set looks exactly what my dorm room is going to be looking like xD busy college life here I come! I want to make my AC NL house, look like real life.
I also like the mystery sack.. because it is a sack.. of mystery

Hey. Thanks for being so generous and doing this! I'm entering to win the Golden Tool Set and the Resetti set. Why?
I want the Golden Tool set because I only have the golden watering can, and I'd really like to work on my town and my museum.
I also want the Resetti Model because I love Resetti xD I reset on purpose just because watching him rage amuses me and I'm going to do a DIY Resetti costume for Halloween. Oh god I would love that model.

*DRUM ROLL*

- - - Post Merge - - -

There were 58 entrees!

Here are the winners in randomized order!-

Bat
Bronzeelf
iMannySpears
Sleepy
Illanya
Saturn
Farobi
Nanalei
Nightflame750
Poliwag0

Congrats to all! I will be PM'ing you by 9:00 PM EST to collect :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you see that you have won, please CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. If you do not claim it within 24 hours, another winner will be drawn!

Last edited:
Winners who have claimed their prize(s), and will receive a PM from me by 9:00 PM EST:

1) iMannySpears -Sanshin and Bottled Ship
2) NightFlame750- Sailboat Model

*****MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A POST BELOW, CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE!*****

Last edited:
Back