• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ***NF61's Ultra Awesome Giveaway! SEE IF YOU'VE WON. CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!***

Full Sloppy set! That set is amazing, yet to acquire even one piece.

Thanks for the giveaway, very generous!

I'll like to enter this because it's a great thing and i really like most of the things you have :)
The sloppy set is really cool and i really want to have the rare island things :)) :)

Thank you :D

I would like to enter to win the sloppy set! :) I'm planning on creating a 2nd character and I wanted to make his bedroom sloppy themed. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

I would like to enter to win the sanshin and bottled ship! I don't really need the sanshin, but I am in love with the little bottled ship!
My dad builds ships and I would really love to have this in my AC house to acknowledge it. =)

I would like to enter because the sloppy series is amazing and I have no luck with keeping them and plus I think that this gveaway idea is awesome!!
Go NINTENDOFAN 61!!!!!!!

I would love the sea globe :) I've been island hopping without any luck, and it's one of my favorite items in new leaf :)
I already have a spot picked for it, in my mermaid room :)

Thanks for doing this and good luck everyone!

Oh i have to write why I need it.

I would like a Sloppy Set because I don't have it yet. I also want to make my alt's room to look like trash lol.

I would love to enter for the Golden tool set as it would definitely help loads in fishing. :)

Either way, thanks for having this giveaway!

I'd love to enter for the golden tools!I really have NO CHANCE of getting,50 fertilizers,all bugs and fish..Plus I hate popping
balloons,and I can't seem to get 15 days of a perfect town..(only been 5 days)So, thanks for doing this! :3

I'd like to win because I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing.

Good luck all!

Last edited:
Back