• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Next Project on your Island?

My current project is perfecting my winter character's house and decorating the island for Toy Day.

Currently my project is decorating the house of my third player character. I was waiting for the Turkey Day items since they fit very well with the overall design idea I have in my head.

I have one big open area on the north side of my island that I'm trying to figure out what to do with. I've set up tourist telescopes and a fence so you can see the ocean, but beyond that I'm not sure how to handle this big square of empty space that I just made to accommodate them, lol. I fell asleep thinking about it last night, have been thinking about it all morning, and haven't come up with anything.

I'm making a park, moving a couple of villager houses, building inclines and bridges, moving flowers around, and doing a bit of terraforming. Lots of work!

Waiting for the 11th to arrive so I can get crackin on the DIYs 😩

I'm also looking at the large empty patches I have reserved for future potential crops and wondering if it's really worth it. If I decide it's not, maybe some sort of temporary Christmas-y area would be fun, since I don't do my whole island up in seasonal decorations generally?

I'm removing all the decorations and houses on the right side of my island and putting in a large bridge over water. @w@ It's so much work but hopefully if I can get it the way I like, it'll be worth it.

I am still working on my entire island and I have a huge sections that I just don’t know how to start! At the moment I am really trying to finish my town centre with the city village, open-air shops, soccer field (possibly stadium?) and anything extra I feel like adding. As soon as I am done with the city centre I will branch off to the produce farm, zen garden for my cranes, desert for my emu and volcano for my Phoenix. I also have to finish decorating around my lake and move a flamingo and future duck there too. Also plenty more. So yeah a lotttt to do :D

I'm working on setting up part of my island for catalog purposes, and actually redecorating so its not empty.. 🥴

At this point, I'm just trying to give my island a more 'Atlantis-y' vibe. I already terraformed the island to how I want it look for the most part. Now, I just have to acquire and arrange certain, unique furniture items that fit the theme/style/vibe I'm going for!

I’ve finished my entrance today and I’m really happy with it. Next is continuing the path to resident services. Along that path I plane on adding in a post office.

I recently made a new character and I'm expanding her house right now, it's costing me all my saved bells 😆 I also want to make an outdoor festive area with a tree

To terraform and design a place for my house :) and also to find another spot for my museum as its off centre D:

I need to update my market with Christmas goodies to make it a holiday market and I want to build a few Christmas lights displays and a Santa land. So I'll be crafting and trading for dayss.

Finishing my house 😁 since the release I've been working on landscaping, and totally forgot about my house. But not it's getting colder outside, it's time to finish my house aswell!

so.. i know i said i was going to be doing a library / cafe area, but with vesta's new arrival today, her outdoor area is going to be my next project. her house looks so well with the aesthetic that i'm trying to go for with my island as well, so i think her area's going to be very nice when i'm finished 🖤

Aside from major overhaul stuff, the main thing I'm currently working on is a Christmas tree farm 🎄

I wanna make a nice stargazing area but im having a hard time figuring out what to do ugh

Back