• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

New Zelda Reserve Gifts

DSFAN121

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Is anyone still angry with me about what happened at the ACAC? Sorry if I posted this on the wrong board.......

I don't think that the best way to find out is to post a thread about this.... you should just let it pass. I'm not angry at you anymore...

From Reggie himself, it is now known that if you reserve the upcoming Zelda game sometime before it comes out, you will get a bonus disk with unknown content. I would not reserve it now, but when the Bonus Disk is announced as a free gift.

Shoot, just reserved ACDS and bought two games... no money. I'll have to wait.

Don't reserve Zelda 05 yet, guys! Wait for Nintendo to announce the Bonus Disk thing! Reggie said that it will be announced LATER THIS YEAR.

BULERIAS said:
I don't think that the best way to find out is to post a thread about this.... you should just let it pass. I'm not angry at you anymore...
Ok. Thanks for changing the first post.

DSFAN121 said:
BULERIAS said:
Ok. Thanks for changing the first post.
No problem. That's what admins are for.

^_^

BULERIAS said:
Don't reserve Zelda 05 yet, guys! Wait for Nintendo to announce the Bonus Disk thing! Reggie said that it will be announced LATER THIS YEAR.
For once, I like the fact that I procrastinate!

:p

JJRAMONE2 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
DSFAN121 said:
Is anyone still angry with me about what happened at the ACAC? Sorry if I posted this on the wrong board.......
whats happend?
you dont need to know. ignorance is bliss.
ummmm....yeah...now can someone tell me what happend?
Check my Member FAQ at Technical Support.

well you shut up for awhile, that helped alot

now, your just another member, i dont like or hate you

thats a good thing

:D

THEBOBINATOR said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
DSFAN121 said:
whats happend?
NOOO!

THAT'S MY WORD! S!

Yeah, I'm still severely annoyed.

PIKMIN042 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
DSFAN121 said:
whats happend?

Yeah, I'm still severely annoyed.
that is your problem MIN0 you need to stop holding grudges. and you know that I don't!

:D

Back