• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway New Year Giveaway! Draw & Win Furniture Sets/ Original Villagers/ 100 tbt [WINNERS!!]

buuump again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Minor changes in entry number and prizes. Please take time to read :D

If this has another day on it I can do it. But it's either a case of getting something using sprites or my GOD AWFUL 'talents' with Paint.NET via mouse (literally, this will be shabby as heck) or I can draw it and post a picture up I can take off my phone (as I do not have a scanner to hand and my sister has pissed off my parents enough going round their house to borrow there's isn't worth the arguement). So I can do either?

If this has another day on it I can do it. But it's either a case of getting something using sprites or my GOD AWFUL 'talents' with Paint.NET via mouse (literally, this will be shabby as heck) or I can draw it and post a picture up I can take off my phone (as I do not have a scanner to hand and my sister has pissed off my parents enough going round their house to borrow there's isn't worth the arguement). So I can do either?

Anything easier for you is ok! You can take a pic of your drawing (on paper) and post it here it's okay :)

Hello! Thank you for hosting this giveaway <3
Here's my entry! I did my best, hope that was enough ;u;
I decided to draw your mayor with Francine and Chrissy because in the past days I let them move away from my town, wanted to give them new experiences. They were really precious to me, and even If I wanted this change, still hurts a little bit </3
I like to think that they're happy in their new towns, receiving lots ad lots of love ;w;
somt5v.png
Hooray2016!

Last edited:
image.jpg

last minute disneyish entry hooray2016

I chose Bluebear because in Animal Crossing City Folk, she was my neighbor and my ultimate favorite villager. We'd chat all the time, until one day she unexpectedly moved away, and thus my heart was crushed. So I figured I'd reminisce about bluebear with a picture juuuuust for you!

Last edited:
I'll announce the top 3 winner in 30 minutes.

The first winner may choose the prizes first, then the second winner follows, and then the 3rd winner may choose.

Stay tune! :D

Here are the winner based on RNG:

Untitled.png

I realized I have enough gift for everyone, so everyone who participated will receive a present! Again, it'll go with the sequence. The first person may choose first, and so on, and so on..

Congrats for all of the participant! I'll contact the winner one by one per sequence and you can choose your prize! Please respond in 30 minutes. If no response within the time limit, I'll go to the next person. But no worries, you'll still have your present! :)

Here are the sequences of the winners:

7: TheGlamourGroup - Golden Set
5: mayormars - 100 tbt
2: haileyphi - Birthday Set
6: mcwhyte11 - 100 tbt
4: GurglingT
1: ACNLover10 - Zodiac Set
3: teanigami

- - - Post Merge - - -

Contacting the winners now. Please be patient and I'll update the remaining prizes available :)

Last edited:
Sorry need to go. And since most of the participant I contacted haven't responded and looks like mostly are offline, I'll continue giving out the present tonight! :)

Last edited:
By the way I will most likely be online, if I'm online but not responding, I'm probably eating supper or watching tv.

Back