• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

New US DLC... Candy?

Ah, the always stereotypical Nintendo, believing that elderly people enjoy consuming hard green candies from the post office that are probably a week old... You just have to love Nintendo! ^_^
Oh, and Nintendo is just doing this DLC as a somewhat joke due to Grandparent's Day. Speaking of which, I received a DLC DSi white bench yesterday due to it being DSi Day.

Firemonkey1 said:
Ah, the always stereotypical Nintendo, believing that elderly people enjoy consuming hard green candies from the post office that are probably a week old... You just have to love Nintendo! ^_^
Oh, and Nintendo is just doing this DLC as a somewhat joke due to Grandparent's Day. Speaking of which, I received a DLC DSi white bench yesterday due to it being DSi Day.
I kinda have a hard time believing Nintendo would seep that low....

Olivia! said:
Firemonkey1 said:
I kinda have a hard time believing Nintendo would seep that low....
Well, they are doing it for some reason...

Firemonkey1 said:
Hey Ninty, we're not all Americans who go by American stereotypes.

[Nook said:
,Sep 6 2010, 03:10:00 PM]
Firemonkey1 said:
Hey Ninty, we're not all Americans who go by American stereotypes.
wat

Back