New US DLC... Candy?

Ah, the always stereotypical Nintendo, believing that elderly people enjoy consuming hard green candies from the post office that are probably a week old... You just have to love Nintendo! ^_^
Oh, and Nintendo is just doing this DLC as a somewhat joke due to Grandparent's Day. Speaking of which, I received a DLC DSi white bench yesterday due to it being DSi Day.

Firemonkey1 said:
Ah, the always stereotypical Nintendo, believing that elderly people enjoy consuming hard green candies from the post office that are probably a week old... You just have to love Nintendo! ^_^
Oh, and Nintendo is just doing this DLC as a somewhat joke due to Grandparent's Day. Speaking of which, I received a DLC DSi white bench yesterday due to it being DSi Day.
I kinda have a hard time believing Nintendo would seep that low....

Olivia! said:
Firemonkey1 said:
I kinda have a hard time believing Nintendo would seep that low....
Well, they are doing it for some reason...

Firemonkey1 said:
Hey Ninty, we're not all Americans who go by American stereotypes.

[Nook said:
,Sep 6 2010, 03:10:00 PM]
Firemonkey1 said:
Hey Ninty, we're not all Americans who go by American stereotypes.
wat

Back