• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New US DLC... Candy?

Ah, the always stereotypical Nintendo, believing that elderly people enjoy consuming hard green candies from the post office that are probably a week old... You just have to love Nintendo! ^_^
Oh, and Nintendo is just doing this DLC as a somewhat joke due to Grandparent's Day. Speaking of which, I received a DLC DSi white bench yesterday due to it being DSi Day.

Firemonkey1 said:
Ah, the always stereotypical Nintendo, believing that elderly people enjoy consuming hard green candies from the post office that are probably a week old... You just have to love Nintendo! ^_^
Oh, and Nintendo is just doing this DLC as a somewhat joke due to Grandparent's Day. Speaking of which, I received a DLC DSi white bench yesterday due to it being DSi Day.
I kinda have a hard time believing Nintendo would seep that low....

Olivia! said:
Firemonkey1 said:
I kinda have a hard time believing Nintendo would seep that low....
Well, they are doing it for some reason...

Firemonkey1 said:
Hey Ninty, we're not all Americans who go by American stereotypes.

[Nook said:
,Sep 6 2010, 03:10:00 PM]
Firemonkey1 said:
Hey Ninty, we're not all Americans who go by American stereotypes.
wat

Back