New Nintendogs News!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
The game will be released in Japan April 21st, no word yet ona a US release. The game will have 3 versions. Nintendogs: Shiba & Friends will consist of Shiba, Shetland Sheepdog, Toy Poodle, Welsh Corgi Pembroke and Miniature Pinshcer; Nintendogs: Miniature Dachshund & Friends features Miniature Dachshund, German Shepherd, Yorkshire Terrier, Miniature Schnauzer and Pug; while Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends is Chihuahua, Beagle, Shih Tzu, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Labrador Retriever.

Hope we get the game in the US soon!

BAMBAM! said:
It looks pretty good but I am with Storm, i will see what other games are out at the time.(Thanks for the ]
If it will be out in April in Japan, then it will be out here sometime in June - Oct. AC DS might come out then.

....that looks really weird, but so did AC the first time i saw it, maybe if it gets a good reveiw il buy it, but im not sure.

PIRANHA2 said:
....that looks really weird, but so did AC the first time i saw it, maybe if it gets a good reveiw il buy it, but im not sure.
If you loved AC then I think you'll love this game.

I really can't wait for this game! I have also heard of everyone of those dogs. I want a pug!

PIKMIN042 said:
I really can't wait for this game! I have also heard of everyone of those dogs. I want a pug!
I really hope they make a Nintendogs with an Irish Setter, my dog.... to bad...

Sontailsic said:
lol!, what is the whole point of Nintendogs?
You have virtual dogs, and you take care of them. You can wash them, play with them, use the mic to issue commands, etc, etc.

Back