PikMino42's Nintendogs

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yes, it's a list of my Nintendogs and their stats! It's pretty small now, obviously, but it'll grow. >=D

Trainer info
Semipro Trainer

Current Home:
Designer Condo

Version:
Chihuahua and Friends

Trevor
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Male

Tricks:
Shake It

Contests:
Disc Competition (Master Class)
Agility Trials (Championship)
Obedience Trials (3rd place, Beginner Class)

Comments:
An expert at agility trials! I decided the numbers for commands was a bad idea. Also, I am only having one pup at home from now on.

:D First dog I bought.

Phish
Shetland Sheepdog
Female

Tricks:
-none-

Contests:
Disc Competition (No Place in Open Class)
Agility Trials (No Entry)
Obedience Trials (No Entry)

Comments:
Second dog I bought.

Jack
Chihuahua
Male

Tricks:
-none-

Contests:
Disc Competition (No Entry)
Agility Trials (No Entry)
Obedience Trials (No Entry)

Comments:
Get's bullied around by Phish, that's why she's in the hotel.

Feel free to use this format for a list of your own.

:)

Hmmm... I'm not sure that your 2 dogs derserve your own topic here... Let's stick to the Nintendogs topic for things like these.

MasterDSX said:
Hmmm... I'm not sure that your 2 dogs derserve your own topic here... Let's stick to the Nintendogs topic for things like these.
I'm sure that this is OK.

;)

PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:
Hmmm... I'm not sure that your 2 dogs derserve your own topic here... Let's stick to the Nintendogs topic for things like these. Also, you might want to consider looking at tyhe forum in my sig if you want to discuss Nintendogs alot.

;)
Kay... But since Nintendogs does not have it's own forum, maybe we could reduce the topics to one official one.

MasterDSX said:
PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:
Hmmm... I'm not sure that your 2 dogs derserve your own topic here... Let's stick to the Nintendogs topic for things like these. Also, you might want to consider looking at tyhe forum in my sig if you want to discuss Nintendogs alot.

;)
Kay... But since Nintendogs does not have it's own forum, maybe we could reduce the topics to one official one.
So what you are saying is is that every post not related to Animal Crosing DS or the system itself has to be in the official topic? Well, what about for the majority of the games that don't have an official topic here? All posts about Animal Crossing DS aren't posted in the official thread at the CG.

I think you are very wrong here. :yes:

PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:
PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:

;)
So what you are saying is is that every post not related to Animal Crosing DS or the system itself has to be in the official topic? Well, what about for the majority of the games that don't have an official topic here? All posts about Animal Crossing DS aren't posted in the official thread at the CG.

MasterDSX, what Mino is doing is okay.

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:
PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

That's because the CG is about animal crossing, not GameCube. If it was a gamecube board, and 5 topics a day about animal crossing were made.

MasterDSX said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:
PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:

;)

That's because the CG is about animal crossing, not GameCube. If it was a gamecube board, and 5 topics a day about animal crossing were made.
That doesn't matter, let's please not get off-topic here....

Scooner
Germen Sheapard
Male

Tricks:
Sit
Down
Lie Down

Contests:
Disc Competition (1st place in Open Class)
Agility Trials (haven't tried)
Obedience Trials (Havn't tried)

Comments:
he's a great dog! He is pretty good in disc, and is very engergetic. Scooner was my first dog, and loves his tennis ball.

I updated it.... Oh, don't use he numbers for commands thing, it's a bad idea. >__<

lets see i have...
The tutami room
$2,005.70
7266 trainer points

:p

rank- top handler

and one of my 2 dogs got first in championship

PIRANHA2 said:
you named a dog "phish" that is in no way related to me is it? "fish" "phish" same noise

No, it's pronounced "puh-hish". >__>

:p I was tired and looked at the first word on my screen. :lol:

one of my dogs,
dolly the dachsund,
is very good at jumping!
she can catch the frisbee in the air and even make it over the double hurdles! :jay:

Back