Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cake
Finally, a new NA DLC came out! The banana split hat! Though, there's no information about the distribution time (oddly, the official website or that video in Nintendo Channel didn't acknowledged that), but it's still nice to be surprised like that.

This picture came from ACCF Wiki
banana_split_hat.png

Honestly, this gave me hungry... Mmmmmm...

MrMr said:
It's not hacked. I just got it this morning.
Really MrMr? :O

*Checks ACCF*

I actually love how it looks, it really does make me hungry also just looking at it! LOL

I just got on City Folk and recieved my Banana Split so if you live in Europe or Japan, you're welcomed to ask me for one.

TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Looks pretty neat.
Time to turn on WiiConnect24.
Why do you have it off in the first place? .-.
Because I don't want my system to overheat.
That's a myth. I have three Wiis, all of which have, and always have had, WiiConnect24 turned on, and never once have they overheated because of it. If your Wii overheats, then it's not WiiConnect24's fault. It's probably a problem with the fan or some outside force. If your Wii is in an open, aired out environment, then you should have no worry of it overheating.

Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Looks pretty neat.
Time to turn on WiiConnect24.
Why do you have it off in the first place? .-.
That's a myth. I have three Wiis, all of which have, and always have had, WiiConnect24 turned on, and never once have they overheated because of it. If your Wii overheats, then it's not WiiConnect24's fault. It's probably a problem with the fan or some outside force. If your Wii is in an open, aired out environment, then you should have no worry of it overheating.
I agree, I've had it on practically since the day I got it, almost 3 years ago, and my Wii is running fine.

HeartGold said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I agree, I've had it on practically since the day I got it, almost 3 years ago, and my Wii is running fine.
Exactly. I don't understand why anyone would limit the ability of their system in fear of a rumor that has no foundation and has been proven false.

Tyeforce said:
HeartGold said:
Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly. I don't understand why anyone would limit the ability of their system in fear of a rumor that has no foundation and has been proven false.
>proven false
>2 friends had their system overheat and replaced thanks to WiiConnect24

Back