• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
4 purple windflowers - 4 tbt
4 black cosmos - 4 tbt
1 skinny mushroom stack - 5 tbt
1 flat mushroom stack - 5 tbt
1 round mushroom stack - 5 tbt
1 elegant mushroom stack - 5 tbt
1 rare mushroom stack - 5 tbt
----------------------------
total - 33 tbt

Will be sending trade shortly~

4 purple windflowers - 4 tbt
4 black cosmos - 4 tbt
1 skinny mushroom stack - 5 tbt
1 flat mushroom stack - 5 tbt
1 round mushroom stack - 5 tbt
1 elegant mushroom stack - 5 tbt
1 rare mushroom stack - 5 tbt
----------------------------
total - 33 tbt

Will be sending trade shortly~
Hi! Thank you for visiting my shop! I accepted your trade request :) I'll go ahead and prepare your order. Feel free to send me a new message with the dodo code whenever you're available so that I can drop off~ see you soon!

Hey Panda if you are on. I am going to once again by some bells but I'm going on only buy 4 million. I need it strictly for the bridges and inclines in my town otherwise they would never get built.

I'll send the Dodo code and TBT once you are ready.

Last edited:
Hey Panda if you are on. I am going to once again by some bells but I'm going on only buy 4 million. I need it strictly for the bridges and inclines in my town otherwise they would never get built.

I'll send the Dodo code and TBT once you are ready.
Sorry for the late reply. I have your order ready now :) I'm available for a couple more hours if you're free to trade. Just let me know a dodo code anytime and I'll be right over~

Hi Panda! I’m wanting to purchase some flowers to decorate my town!
Here’s what I want to get.

Green mums x5
Pink cosmos x2
Pink roses x2
Pink windflower x2
Pink tulips x2
Orange cosmos x2
Orange lilies x2
Orange roses x2
Orange tulips x2
Blue windflower x2
Blue pansies x2
Blue roses x3
Blue hyacinths x2
Purple pansies x2
Purple windflower x2
Purple roses x3
Purple hyacinth x2
Purple tulips x2
Black tulips x5
Gold roses x5

Hi Panda! I’m wanting to purchase some flowers to decorate my town!
Here’s what I want to get.

Green mums x5
Pink cosmos x2
Pink roses x2
Pink windflower x2
Pink tulips x2
Orange cosmos x2
Orange lilies x2
Orange roses x2
Orange tulips x2
Blue windflower x2
Blue pansies x2
Blue roses x3
Blue hyacinths x2
Purple pansies x2
Purple windflower x2
Purple roses x3
Purple hyacinth x2
Purple tulips x2
Black tulips x5
Gold roses x5
Of course! My flowers are always excited to go to new island homes! 🌷💞 your total for everything will be 85 TBT~ I'll dig them all up for you as soon as payment has been received. It'll take several trips to drop off all the flowers, but I'm ready when you are ☺️

Thank you panda! I’ll go ahead and send over the tbt and a code. Take your time coming over and dropping off. I’ll be cleaning in some areas so no rush!

Back