• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! I'm back for some greenery, please. 🌸

Would I be able to order:
Purple hyacinths x15
Purple tulips x15
Hydrangeas (Pink) x40

Total TBT: 70
Order ready! 🌷🌱💐 I'm available for the rest of the day to drop off at your island. Just lead the way to where you'd like me to plant everything~

Hello there! Could I please get 4 million bells and a stack of summer shells for 6 TBT? :) Let me know when to send over my code~
Order ready for 6 TBT :) it'll take two trips to bring them to you. One for the bells and the other for the summer shells. You may let me know the dodo code anytime you're available.

Hey panda! Long time no talk, hope your doing well ♡

Either today or sometime tomorrow, curious if I could get 24 million bells!
Hi! I've been good, how about you? ☺️🌷 Been pretty busy these couple of days. Happy early Thanksgiving!

I'm available all day today if you're still interested in the trade. You can pick up and use the outdoor ABD to deposit.

Hi! I've been good, how about you? ☺️🌷 Been pretty busy these couple of days. Happy early Thanksgiving!

I'm available all day today if you're still interested in the trade. You can pick up and use the outdoor ABD to deposit.
I've been well! Working on projects in my off time

Awesome! Thank you! I do have a small dent. I was called in to cover a Co-worker
: p I don't know when I'll be back around your time. If you wanna pm me ^^

New day, new build, new materials. 🙈

May I place an order for:

Material Stacks
Stone x10 - 20 TBT

Greenery
Plumeria (White) x80 - 60 TBT
Hydrangeas (Pink) x80 - 60 TBT
Purple hyacinths x15 - 15 TBT
Purple tulips x15 - 15 TBT

Total TBT: 170

New day, new build, new materials. 🙈

May I place an order for:

Material Stacks
Stone x10 - 20 TBT

Greenery
Plumeria (White) x80 - 60 TBT
Hydrangeas (Pink) x80 - 60 TBT
Purple hyacinths x15 - 15 TBT
Purple tulips x15 - 15 TBT

Total TBT: 170
That's what my shop is for 🌷🌱💐 for all your greenery garden needs! Ready anytime to head over!

i'm sorry! bit of an annoying order haha

pink lilies x2
pink mums x2
pink roses x2
pink windflowers x2
pink tulips x2
orange hyacinths x2
blue roses x2
blue hyacinths x2
purple mums x2
purple pansies x2
purple windflowers x2
purple roses x2
purple hyacinths x2
purple tulips x2
black lilies x2
black roses x2
black tulips x2

also if there's any space left could u chuck in some bells

100 tbt pls

i'm sorry! bit of an annoying order haha

pink lilies x2
pink mums x2
pink roses x2
pink windflowers x2
pink tulips x2
orange hyacinths x2
blue roses x2
blue hyacinths x2
purple mums x2
purple pansies x2
purple windflowers x2
purple roses x2
purple hyacinths x2
purple tulips x2
black lilies x2
black roses x2
black tulips x2

also if there's any space left could u chuck in some bells

100 tbt pls
Can do! 💰🌷 order ready and can drop off anytime today ^^ thnx for visiting my shop!

Back