• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Yes. I think that I have enough to complete the art section of my museum. May I order one of each:
  • Great statue
  • Tremendous statue
  • Valliant statue
The total would be 75 tbt?

Yes. I think that I have enough to complete the art section of my museum. May I order one of each:
  • Great statue
  • Tremendous statue
  • Valliant statue
The total would be 75 tbt?
Sorry I missed your post~ the total is 75 TBT, yes :)
Post automatically merged:

can i get some Purple hyacinths
Sure! It's 1 TBT per hybrid. How many would you like?

Sorry for the late reply! That's awesome, thank you :) When would you be free to drop by? :0 I'll be online for a couple more hours. ^^ No worries if you prefer to schedule another day!
It's fine ^^ I'm just doing some writing so it ain't no big thing~ I can boot up my game real quick and drop off the hybrids whenever, really.

Great. I will probably be able to trade later in the day. However, it is possible that I may have to postpone this trade until tomorrow because family is coming over and we have to attend a graduation.
No problem :) I'll be available today and tomorrow. You can let me know when you are able to trade. There's no rush 💞

Back