• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I would like to buy the following:

- 3 stacks of hardwood
- 3 stacks of stone
- 1 Valiant Statue

Also, I know you're in the process of breeding more of them, but if you have any Black Roses, I would take as much as you have available right now. Thank you! :)

Hi! I would like to buy the following:

- 3 stacks of hardwood
- 3 stacks of stone
- 1 Valiant Statue

Also, I know you're in the process of breeding more of them, but if you have any Black Roses, I would take as much as you have available right now. Thank you! :)
Hi! Total will be 55 TBT :)

As for black roses, I only have 2 still.... :( They kind of are refusing to breed more lol

I'm sorry I can't be of any help, but once they start producing more I'll definitely let you know!

Can I get some more bells from you? Same amount (12 mil) 😁
Coming right up! Please PM me a code once you're ready 🙂
Post automatically merged:

May I too, get another 12m bells please? My first order has me now hoarding igb. Haha.
You got it ^^ I will PM you once it's your turn. I appreciate your patience!

no photos today because i'm really low on materials ☆

could i get 10 stacks of regular wood and 5 stacks of clay please ^-^
i'm bad at maths, i think that's 75tbt but if not i'll get less stuff lol

no photos today because i'm really low on materials ☆

could i get 10 stacks of regular wood and 5 stacks of clay please ^-^
i'm bad at maths, i think that's 75tbt but if not i'll get less stuff lol
10 stacks of regular wood: 50 TBT
5 stacks of clay: 25 TBT

Total: 75 TBT 💕 your maths is spot on!

I'm currently working my shift and won't be home until later today, if you're cool with waiting~ I'll message you once I can get on my Switch ☺️

10 stacks of regular wood: 50 TBT
5 stacks of clay: 25 TBT

Total: 75 TBT 💕 your maths is spot on!

I'm currently working my shift and won't be home until later today, if you're cool with waiting~ I'll message you once I can get on my Switch ☺
tysm 😊
also no worries i'm pretty busy and won't be online for a while anyway 🌟

Back