• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

The Legacy Of (insert name here)

ULT.DARKSAMUS

Bells
well we start off at a AC fan store...suddenly a (insert descriptive stuff here) looking person named (insert name here) comes in...

next person fills in blanks and adds another part

eats, platypus, Canada

The platypus (verb) at Seth, and he (verb) the platypus with a (noun)

attacks, rubber chicken

and he starts to (Verb) the platypus with his rubber chicken, yelling (Exclamation)

come, eat

you! So he does and he then walks to (Place). At (Same Place) he finds a (Noun)

Gasps,Swarm,Roaches,Devour

A (noun) He decides Canada is too (adjective), so he (Trasportation verb Ect:Walk,Run,Fly) to (place) and then

Platypus, dumb , walk, Spain.

Seth (Verb ending in s) Spain, after seeing a girl poop on a group of (A group such as birds, fish, etc.) After Seth (Same verb ending in s) e decides to move to (place)

no offence but i dont think that will work

Seth (hates) Spain, after seeing a girl poop on a group of (flamingos.) After Seth (hates) e decides to move to (germany)

now if i insert Hates in there

it jsut wont work

nothing will work in there

i suggest rethinking ur post

(Ok take out the verb with s and just have it verb and have a diffrent verb for the second one.)

Back