• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

NEW ITEMS ADDED: Free perfect fruit with every order! Selling items & hybrids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! Updated items! I'll be available for trading tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Would you please be able to do a delivery of perfect cherries to my friends town?
Her FC is 3668-8245-1980.
Let me know and I will send the tbt. :)

Would you please be able to do a delivery of perfect cherries to my friends town?
Her FC is 3668-8245-1980.
Let me know and I will send the tbt. :)

Sure, I'll be available tomorrow afternoon. How many cherries? 1 basket for 5tbt or 5 for 15tbt?

How much for the sloppy set?

How about 35 tbt? If that's good send me a pm and I can trade with you tomorrow afternoon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the shirt and the abd, I'll check and see if I have any others tomorrow :) Send me a pm with your order c:

Hi, can I know what weeding day items you have?
~♚Vickie

Hi, can I know what weeding day items you have?
~♚Vickie

I definitely have a flower bouquet, a rose sofa, and I think I have a red pansy table. I might have more, but I'll have to check in the morning. If you want I can pm you :)

I would love to buy the flower bouquet and rose sofa,
how much would you like for that? c:

~♚Vickie

Hey guys! I'll be sending you all pms in just a little while about your items so look out for those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back