• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Does anyone have a pink and blue public bench?

I can offer bells, or a white and black public bench, or if youre looking for anything message me! I might have it :p

im looking to buy a blue birthday hat!
i have some items to trade, or bells and i can probably get my hands on some nmt. right now im currently low on tbt though.

im looking to buy a blue birthday hat!
i have some items to trade, or bells and i can probably get my hands on some nmt. right now im currently low on tbt though.
I can get you one for free. PM me if interested.

Not sure if this is the proper channel for it, but I'm looking to have someone build me a Nova Light, and a Star Clock. I can provide the materials! I just don't have the recipe myself. :p

While I'm at it, I'm also after two black street lamps. I can offer NMT in return, or if you give me a day, can trade for the green variants!

Got 'em, thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! Does anyone have a zen cushion I could have? 😊 I got the zen pile diy but alas it needs the physical items to craft 🙃

Hello! I am trying to find some DIYs:
wand
tree-branch wand
ironwood cart
(and a lot more but they are in my list)

I have a TON of DIYs (alphabetized now, hehe) to trade, or giveaway if you don't have anything on my tradeslist, please I just need my beach back T_T

Hello! I am trying to find some DIYs:
wand
tree-branch wand
ironwood cart
(and a lot more but they are in my list)

I have a TON of DIYs (alphabetized now, hehe) to trade, or giveaway if you don't have anything on my tradeslist, please I just need my beach back T_T

I have the water flooring diy if you’d like! Just send me a PM :)

Hi, - if anyone has any gold nuggets to spare, I would love some. I can maybe give some pearls in return, or NMTs, or something else. :) I really appreciate this thread, - and I have free regular diys listed in a separate post, just have a look. ^^;

I have a ton of DIYs and other items including bug and fish models, Sanrio items and Nook Mile items that I’d like to give away. Feel free to come over and fill up your inventory. PM me for the dodo code. :)

I have a ton of DIYs and other items including bug and fish models, Sanrio items and Nook Mile items that I’d like to give away. Feel free to come over and fill up your inventory. PM me for the dodo code. :)
Hi, I would like to look at the models and sanrio after resetting my island in 1-2 days, hope you still have some after that ^^; So generous of you to give away items! :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi, does anyone have 3 old tires I can have? For crafting the lunar rover. :)

I would be very interested in looking at your diy's if they are still available?

Back