• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

hellooo! if anyone has extra wallpaper or flooring that they wouldn't mind parting with, i'd be happy to come pick it up! im redoing my house and dont have very many so anything would be lovely! thank you ^^

Hi. Im completely new to the trading part of acnh. I have given up on finding peaches, thats literally all I want. I built my island with my 9 year old daughter so were slowly chugging along. Is anyone willing to give peaches? I have cherries, pears, oranges, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, wheat, coconuts and sugarcane. Not much of most but im going to start planting more soon. I am willing to trade bells for a visit as well if thats what is needed. If someone could explain how it works that would be awesome. 😊

Hello. If anyone has a recipe for Pile of Cardboard Boxes, please let me know. I’m willing to trade with NMTs. Thank you!

Does anyone have a spare Veggie Sandwich recipe and a spare Carrot Juice recipe? I wanna make a bunny cafe with the bunny lawn decorations. Feel free to PM me too.

Hi. Im completely new to the trading part of acnh. I have given up on finding peaches, thats literally all I want. I built my island with my 9 year old daughter so were slowly chugging along. Is anyone willing to give peaches? I have cherries, pears, oranges, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, wheat, coconuts and sugarcane. Not much of most but im going to start planting more soon. I am willing to trade bells for a visit as well if thats what is needed. If someone could explain how it works that would be awesome. 😊
I can trade peaches as well as some apples if you want for some cherries

Hey, I started playing again after about a year and a half, with a new island. There are some items I'd like to catalogue.
Any yacht, wheat fields, shop front( I think it's called), castle stuff like walls and simple panels.
It's hard to work on my island when these are key items for the design.
I'm new to the forum and don't know how to obtain tbt. I can give some in game bells for the trouble?

Hey, I started playing again after about a year and a half, with a new island. There are some items I'd like to catalogue.
Any yacht, wheat fields, shop front( I think it's called), castle stuff like walls and simple panels.
It's hard to work on my island when these are key items for the design.
I'm new to the forum and don't know how to obtain tbt. I can give some in game bells for the trouble?
Hi. Do you still need these items? I can help you get them. Just let me know if you’re looking for specific versions and your availability.

Hello, I'm new on the forum and I'm looking for fruits other than apples, cherries and coconuts since I'm having absolutly no luck with the mystery islands😅 . Is someone willing to trade?

Hello, I'm new on the forum and I'm looking for fruits other than apples, cherries and coconuts since I'm having absolutly no luck with the mystery islands😅 . Is someone willing to trade?
Hello, I can deliver the remaining fruits: Peaches, oranges and pears, free of charge. If you send me a Dodo, I'll be online for about another 30 minutes. 😀

Thank you so much ! The dodo code is D07RR .
I left some apples and cherries next to the airport if you want them.
Post automatically merged:

Thank again 😀

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to ACNH. I'm looking for apples, pears, and cherries. I have peaches and oranges to trade

I can give any type of fruit or vegetable for free, just PM me here or on Discord (Aiyaru#8851). I check Discord more often though.

ISO:
1 red, 1 yellow, 1 white - Hyacinth
1 red, 1 yellow, 1 white - Lily

Willing to pay fair price in TBT or IGB.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
ISO:
1 red, 1 yellow, 1 white - Hyacinth
1 red, 1 yellow, 1 white - Lily

Willing to pay fair price in TBT or IGB.
Thanks in advance!
Hello! I could help with those if you are looking for seeds.
Do you happen to have seeds of roses (yellow, white and red) in exchange please? We could trade stacks of 5 packs of each :)
Cheers

Hi everyone! I am new here, joining because I am working on 100%ing the catalog and collecting all items, looking for an alternative for some of the sketchier sites. I am down to just a few remaining DIY recipes I need!
Does anyone have an extra Decayed Tree DIY recipe? I can trade NMT, bells, (almost) any furniture item in the color of your choice, or other extra DIY recipes I have.

Hi folks. I’m looking to trade gyroids and artworks! Looking to trade one for one, but I’m also willing to supplement with in-game Bells or NMT. Thanks in advance!
Squeakoid
Twangoid
Aluminoid
Arfoid
Bendoid
Boioingoid
Boomoid
Bubbloid
Dootoid
Laseroid
Oinkoid
Petaloid