• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Neriifur's happy little accidents. [MOVED IN: BLUEBEAR] In boxes: BLUEBEAR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooh can i please have Beau? he's my dreamie and favorite lazy villager!!!! :0

Last edited:
idk what method to use so i'll ask

9 villagers and 2 i want out best method without getting a dreamie villager in boxs?

if you don't want to lose your dreamies, you should use the 2 days forward/2 days back method!

Kid cat beau kid cat beau who do I want? Kid cat beau kid cat beau one cat one deer one orange one white and red who are they? Kid cat beau

Like my lurking song you have to say it fast and think of a deep voice for it to work :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait he's moving??? Did I miss something of a certsin deer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kid cat beau kid cat beau who do I want? Kid cat beau kid cat beau one cat one deer one orange one white and red who are they? Kid cat beau

Like my lurking song you have to say it fast and think of a deep voice for it to work :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I think that person just didn't read the first post.

Oh that's cool so now we can do is hope hope that stitches arrives hope he doesn't stay st the void with rejects hope that one users love can guide him to a new home where he will be kept and loved for every day you hear me tbters?

- - - Post Merge - - -

He isn't going to come when you arrive home!!! Lol tt 2 days

Oh that's cool so now we can do is hope hope that stitches arrives hope he doesn't stay st the void with rejects hope that one users love can guide him to a new home where he will be kept and loved for every day you hear me tbters?

- - - Post Merge - - -

He isn't going to come when you arrive home!!! Lol tt 2 days

Yeah I think she asked me before and I missheard her question, so I told her no originally lol.

IM SCREAMING HIS HOUSE IS BEING BUILT THANK YOU SO MUCH I WILL CHERISH HIM

LOOOL im saving someones voided marshal as we speak LOL

and grats bet u did what i did when i snagged the voided Ankha -repeats-

-sees a new home being built-

slowly goes to it

sees it's Ankhas

screames: YESSSSS!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back