• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Would be able to get the items on this list?
I know you must be super busy with the Halloween event so take your time!

Hi! Would be able to get the items on this list?
I know you must be super busy with the Halloween event so take your time!

Sure thing, it'll take me a while but I'll PM you once it's ready. I'll order everything in the colors that is shown on your list, unless specified.

Hello again Nefarious!

I was wondering whether you could hook me up with say, 4 Spooky Trees and 2 Spooky Treats Baskets? My game isn't in October and I'm not going to have a lot of free time to dedicate to the game this week, but wanted to use these for the event if possible. I'll definitely understand if you're too busy though.

Hello again Nefarious!

I was wondering whether you could hook me up with say, 4 Spooky Trees and 2 Spooky Treats Baskets? My game isn't in October and I'm not going to have a lot of free time to dedicate to the game this week, but wanted to use these for the event if possible. I'll definitely understand if you're too busy though.

Sure, it's no trouble at all! I have them ready now, let me know if you want to pick them up or have them delivered.

Hi! Can I order these two items:
Orange Bun Wig
Red Bug Wig

Thanks!

Sure, I'll have them ready in a bit. Pickup or delivery?
Edit: There's actually no Red version of the Bun Wig. There's White, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue and Purple.

Sure, it's no trouble at all! I have them ready now, let me know if you want to pick them up or have them delivered.

Sure, I'll have them ready in a bit. Pickup or delivery?
Edit: There's actually no Red version of the Bun Wig. There's White, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue and Purple.
Oh okay! Can I get Orange and Yellow please? And I can come pickup if that’s easier!

hi! @Nefarious
can i order:
  • black streetlamps (how many do you have?)
  • k.k. music: ballad, blues, bossa, country, cruisin', dirge, drivin', farewell, folk, rally, sonata, space, stale cupcakes, steep hill, swing, and two days ago
  • posters: k.k, label, leif, porter, rover

Last edited:
hi! @Nefarious
can i order:
  • black streetlamps (how many do you have?)
  • k.k. music: ballad, blues, bossa, country, cruisin', dirge, drivin', farewell, folk, rally, sonata, space, stale cupcakes, steep hill, swing, and two days ago
  • posters: k.k, label, leif, porter, rover

So sorry for the wait! The notification for this got lost and I just now am seeing it.

I can get you however many Streetlamps you like as the black variant is the one I have in my Nook Miles catalog. I can also get everything else for you as well. Just let me know how many Streetlamps you'll be needing.

So sorry for the wait! The notification for this got lost and I just now am seeing it.

I can get you however many Streetlamps you like as the black variant is the one I have in my Nook Miles catalog. I can also get everything else for you as well. Just let me know how many Streetlamps you'll be needing.

something like 20 would be great lol

Not sure I read this right but could I order 4 Natural Colour Climbing Walls? If you have any. I'll settle for 1 if you don't have that many of them.
Raisin' me a Barn. :)

Not sure I read this right but could I order 4 Natural Colour Climbing Walls? If you have any. I'll settle for 1 if you don't have that many of them.
Raisin' me a Barn. :)

Sure thing, I can get you 4 climbing walls. I'll be able to have them ready in a few minutes. I'll message you once they are.

Hi! Can I get 40 books? Type doesn't matter. I am making bookshelves. (I see this hasn't been thread hasn't been updated since Wednesday. If you're taking a break, that's fine. Just let me know.)

Hi! Can I get 40 books? Type doesn't matter. I am making bookshelves. (I see this hasn't been thread hasn't been updated since Wednesday. If you're taking a break, that's fine. Just let me know.)

Sorry, I've been really busy with the site event that's been going on, so notifications for the shop here have been getting lost in the inbox. 😅
I can still get you the 40 books if you still need them, just let me know and I can get them ready for you whenever.

HI Neafrious do you have spooky items and cemetery graves? I need them for TBT event?

I've actually ran out of materials to craft them myself, but if you have the required materials, I can craft them for you. You can buy Spooky items at Nook's Cranny, but it's random which one they carry that day. As for the tombstone, Stone Tablets would be the cheapest to make as they're 12 stone each.

Sorry, I've been really busy with the site event that's been going on, so notifications for the shop here have been getting lost in the inbox. 😅
I can still get you the 40 books if you still need them, just let me know and I can get them ready for you whenever.

Can we do this tomorrow? It's late here now. I'll get back with you in the morning.

I've actually ran out of materials to craft them myself, but if you have the required materials, I can craft them for you. You can buy Spooky items at Nook's Cranny, but it's random which one they carry that day. As for the tombstone, Stone Tablets would be the cheapest to make as they're 12 stone each.

Thank you for the advice but is that a DIY? Can I buy them from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back