• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need trustworthy people..

I might be able to hold Whitney, if I can give someone Bluebear fast enough. I'd rather not take Colton, as I'm going to be (with any luck) getting Marshal soon, and since I already have Julian, a 3rd Smug isn't on my list. XD

I can also hold items and bells~

I can hold a villager or items :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Preferably items but yeh

Awww thanks:D Well, if you could hold Colton that would be great:D But if you'd rather hold items I understand:3 Is there any villagers you want me to look out for? c:

I might be able to hold Whitney, if I can give someone Bluebear fast enough. I'd rather not take Colton, as I'm going to be (with any luck) getting Marshal soon, and since I already have Julian, a 3rd Smug isn't on my list. XD

I can also hold items and bells~

Oh really?:D That'd be awesome c: Feel free to junk up her house if you want her picture or anything, same hoes for everyone else too xD Pahahaa thats fine, Marshals so cute with the grumpy face xD If you can get Bluebear out please tell me:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Colton anyway, I can reserve him for you if you like? :3

Who? For me? xD If so I already have him, but thanks anyway c:

Awww thanks:D Well, if you could hold Colton that would be great:D But if you'd rather hold items I understand:3 Is there any villagers you want me to look out for? c:

Oh really?:D That'd be awesome c: Feel free to junk up her house if you want her picture or anything, same hoes for everyone else too xD Pahahaa thats fine, Marshals so cute with the grumpy face xD If you can get Bluebear out please tell me:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who? For me? xD If so I already have him, but thanks anyway c:

Alright. ^-^ I mean, Walker's moving out today, but since Marshal's in my campsite, I'm going to do the alt-char trick until I can get him to stay a second day, because apparently there's a very small chance they can stay for 2. And since Walker's house will be gone by then, I want to get Marshal in. XD If I make alt chars for hours and I can't get him back, though, then I'll just take Whitney.

Do you need any items held? And yes, I probably will get her picture now that I have your permission, if I end up taking her. XD I'll try to tidy things up a bit before I give her back, though.

Alright. ^-^ I mean, Walker's moving out today, but since Marshal's in my campsite, I'm going to do the alt-char trick until I can get him to stay a second day, because apparently there's a very small chance they can stay for 2. And since Walker's house will be gone by then, I want to get Marshal in. XD If I make alt chars for hours and I can't get him back, though, then I'll just take Whitney.

Do you need any items held? And yes, I probably will get her picture now that I have your permission, if I end up taking her. XD I'll try to tidy things up a bit before I give her back, though.

They can stay a second day? o: I never knew that! o: Hopefully he stays a second day then, 'cause he is pretty damn cute;') Hahah okaaaay:3 Yesh I will, if thats okaay c: Mostly parts of sets and things I like x3 Feel free to catalogue them too xD Hahaha make her house all puuuuurtty;) Its fine no worries xD I remember what villagers you wanted me to look for, it was: Any wolf, except Skye and Pashmina right?:3

I'd prefer to hold items. Just because I might be getting another villager and I don't want to have no space

They can stay a second day? o: I never knew that! o: Hopefully he stays a second day then, 'cause he is pretty damn cute;') Hahah okaaaay:3 Yesh I will, if thats okaay c: Mostly parts of sets and things I like x3 Feel free to catalogue them too xD Hahaha make her house all puuuuurtty;) Its fine no worries xD I remember what villagers you wanted me to look for, it was: Any wolf, except Skye and Pashmina right?:3

Yup, wolves and Pashmina. ^-^

Also, as for campers staying a second day, it's very rare, but it can happen. Usually they leave at 6 AM, but it's possible for them to stay. I'm going to make an alt char and keep redoing it until Marshal stays. XD

Yup, wolves and Pashmina. ^-^

Also, as for campers staying a second day, it's very rare, but it can happen. Usually they leave at 6 AM, but it's possible for them to stay. I'm going to make an alt char and keep redoing it until Marshal stays. XD

I shall have a look ;3 Oh really? O: Thats news to me xD Why didn't I know this when WolfGang was camping? Gaaaaah Dx Hahah stalk dat cute squirrel;) I thought that when a villager is packed, the game thinks theres 9 villagers?:s Hmmm maybe not then xD

I shall have a look ;3 Oh really? O: Thats news to me xD Why didn't I know this when WolfGang was camping? Gaaaaah Dx Hahah stalk dat cute squirrel;) I thought that when a villager is packed, the game thinks theres 9 villagers?:s Hmmm maybe not then xD

I think it's odd that I can't get him to move in. Idk. I'll keep spamming convos, and even try with my alt char. Maybe the game still can move him in, since their house doesn't appear until the next day anyways, and by then, Walker will be gone.

I think it's odd that I can't get him to move in. Idk. I'll keep spamming convos, and even try with my alt char. Maybe the game still can move him in, since their house doesn't appear until the next day anyways, and by then, Walker will be gone.

Hmmmmmm, yeaaah:s Has he done the usual like of 'It would be nice to live in a town like this?' :b Yeah since it takes campers 2 days for their plot to appear in your town so you may still be in luck:D

Hmmmmmm, yeaaah:s Has he done the usual like of 'It would be nice to live in a town like this?' :b Yeah since it takes campers 2 days for their plot to appear in your town so you may still be in luck:D

He hasn't. He just keeps talking about food. XD Part of it may be that I may not have any of the things they can play games with. I shall grab some furniture and return to him. And hopefully get to keep the furniture.

He hasn't. He just keeps talking about food. XD Part of it may be that I may not have any of the things they can play games with. I shall grab some furniture and return to him. And hopefully get to keep the furniture.

Hahahaha the fat bum xD Yh yh, grab some stuff that you wanna get rid, thats what I do:D Hahahaha just don't give him the good stuff no matter how cute he is xD

Hahahaha the fat bum xD Yh yh, grab some stuff that you wanna get rid, thats what I do:D Hahahaha just don't give him the good stuff no matter how cute he is xD

I don't think it's possible; like Tina said on a different thread, you can't get villagers to move in from other towns until the house is gone, so I guess the same thing applies to campers, despite the fact that it takes 2 days for their house to begin getting built instead of just the next day... I don't know. I doubt it's possible to keep him, though, so I guess I do have to let him go. DX

I don't think it's possible; like Tina said on a different thread, you can't get villagers to move in from other towns until the house is gone, so I guess the same thing applies to campers, despite the fact that it takes 2 days for their house to begin getting built instead of just the next day... I don't know. I doubt it's possible to keep him, though, so I guess I do have to let him go. DX

Omggggg , why does Nintendo want to make us sad? ;w; Its stupid, screw you Nintendo! We want to make our own rules Dx If I ever see him in mine, I'll see if I can coax him in c:<

Omggggg , why does Nintendo want to make us sad? ;w; Its stupid, screw you Nintendo! We want to make our own rules Dx If I ever see him in mine, I'll see if I can coax him in c:<

DX I just wish the villager cap was 15 or so, but after 9 the rest were all villagers you coaxed in. Then I could keep him. I feel less and less sure about me wanting to trade Julian for him as time goes on, so I don't know what to do...

DX I just wish the villager cap was 15 or so, but after 9 the rest were all villagers you coaxed in. Then I could keep him. I feel less and less sure about me wanting to trade Julian for him as time goes on, so I don't know what to do...

I agree D: I think the amount of villagers you can get and only being able to have 10 is stupid -.- That would be awesome, much better I think. Don't part with him if you really don't want too.. Marshal may come up in a raffle or in the campsite again:D Because remember when Julians gone you have to cycle 16 to get him back/:

Back