• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Need Signatures

kidcryptid

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
It is that time again. I'm looking for someone who has at least 6 villagers awake that wouldn't mind me coming over and getting their signatures? It would be much appreciated. Thank you! :)

hey! so it looks like i also need to get 6 signatures today - would you want to visit each other? let me know - i've added you in advance ... thanks!

I'm also looking for somewhere to get signatures, if you're willing to have me over I'd be very grateful. Just PM me if you're interested.

Anyone who still needs is welcome to get signatures from my town! Let me know if you still need & I'll add you.
I just ask that you dont run cause I have A TON of flowers. [Also feel free to take any fruits]

My apologies - had some errands today. I'm back though and will be playing for a while. Is anyone still available for me to come over?

Ugh. Opened again if you still want sigs, dont have to do katrina, idc about it much honestly.

Okay I'll head back over and be quicker this time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Made it out! :) Thanks so much buddy.

I'll open my gates if you need signatures. Let me know whoever adds me. I got Aurora - Penguin, Eloise - Elephant, Angus - Bull, Buck - Horse, and Tabby - Tiger

Back