Buying Need items for new rooms! [UPDATED]

On your list, you have blue pansies. I have blue pansies for days! How many would you want? We could arrange a trade of bells or wishlist items.

Oh wow yes please! May I have 5-10?
The only things from your list that I can get you are the aurora knit sweater and the gaudy dress o: I can pay the different in igb or tbt! What value would be fair for you?

Oh wow yes please! May I have 5-10?
The only things from your list that I can get you are the aurora knit sweater and the gaudy dress o: I can pay the different in igb or tbt! What value would be fair for you?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner while you were still online. I got called away for awhile. Just sweater and the dress would be fine. I can bring you all 10. I'll check back tomorrow evening (july 2).

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't respond sooner while you were still online. I got called away for awhile. Just sweater and the dress would be fine. I can bring you all 10. I'll check back tomorrow evening (july 2).

No worries, I couldn't really sleep so I'm back.
I should have them by then :) Pm me when you have a chance!

Hi I have the

Bamboo grass
Dango
Songpyeon
Yut board
Sushi platter
Toy hammer

Would you be willing to buy all above for 85 TBT? Thanks!

Hi I have the

Bamboo grass
Dango
Songpyeon
Yut board
Sushi platter
Toy hammer

Would you be willing to buy all above for 85 TBT? Thanks!

I would, Thanks :)
Can we make the deal tomorrow though? I'm just about to go offline. I'll be on from 3-midnight tomorrow EST :D I'll pm you just in case I lose this thread ^^" lol

I would, Thanks :)
Can we make the deal tomorrow though? I'm just about to go offline. I'll be on from 3-midnight tomorrow EST :D I'll pm you just in case I lose this thread ^^" lol

Hi yes that is fine, just pm me or VM me whenever you are free tomorrow xD.

List updated (from what I have received)!
People pm-ed!

Bump!

Last edited:
i can get you the hair bow wig kotatsu(customized) marshmallow chair (customized) persimmon and i have about 4 pink azalea starts

- - - Post Merge - - -

and 6 blue pansies and 6 blue roses pm me

Last edited:
Back