• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

!!NEED HELP FOR DESSERT THEMED TOWN NAMES!!

pandastar

Bells
Hi!! I need help with a dessert themed town name, something pancake/pudding themed preferably!

aside from just straight up using pancake or pudding:

mapleton
syrupshy
doughsby
whiskly
flouring
sugarush
parfait
strawbee
cakehill
frosting

idk, i'm terrible at names lol

It's dessert related but not pancake or pudding based.
I really like MtCookie. Mt for mountain.
RockyRd, rd is abbreviated for road, is a flavor of ice cream people like
JellyAve ave is abbreviated for avenue.
MapleWay
TartLane, TartTown
MuffinDr, Dr is abbreviated for drive.
CakeGrove
Sweetgum is a type of tree that could work.
St is abbreviation for Street if you don't like Dr, Rd, or Ave.

It's dessert related but not pancake or pudding based.
I really like MtCookie. Mt for mountain.
RockyRd, rd is abbreviated for road, is a flavor of ice cream people like
JellyAve ave is abbreviated for avenue.
MapleWay
TartLane, TartTown
MuffinDr, Dr is abbreviated for drive.
CakeGrove
Sweetgum is a type of tree that could work.
St is abbreviation for Street if you don't like Dr, Rd, or Ave.
I LOVE THESE!!! thank you so much!!

Why did I think this said desert at first and read through the posts confused as hell? Anyway, I love the names mentioned above! Parfait is my personal favorite.

maybe crepe or crêpe if you can use the accents marks. it’s apparently a thin french pancake but the only problem with it is that it kind of looks like the word “creep”

If you want something a little more subtle, you could name them after foreign desserts to make it less obvious. For example, there's a type of Hungarian cake called Eszterhazy Torta. You could make the first half of that your town name. Malva after Malva pudding(South African); Pofferatjes after Pofferatjes pancakes(Dutch)

Back