• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Buying Need Galaxy floor, Arwing, and more!

Forestdweller73

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hello there!^-^ Im currently in need of certain items. If you have any of the following, I can purchase them off you for IGB or TBT (list your price), or i can trade some of my hybrid flowers.

I am looking for the following:

Galaxy floor~ Obtained
Lunar horizon wallpaper~ Obtained
Arwing
Pleather pants
Zodiac furniture(looking to catalogue)
New hero wig~ Obtained
New hero's outfit~ Obtained

I am also looking to visit someone who has any of the zelda series villagers RVs. I can pay you in TBT or IGB.
Thank you very much!��✨��

Last edited:
Hi ~~ Psst I have all the amiibos. <3 maybe we can strike a deal or something.

i have the arwing ! :) can i ask what kinds of hybrids you have ?

Hi ~~ Psst I have all the amiibos. <3 maybe we can strike a deal or something.

Hey! Im looking to purchase a couple things from Wolf links RV, Medlis RV, and Ganons RV. I could do TBT or IGBs. Even trade some Hybrid flowers if you are looking for them!:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have the arwing ! :) can i ask what kinds of hybrids you have ?

I have 4 Pink Cosmos, 3 Orange Roses, and 2 Pink lillies. Not many but I am still currently breeding ;P

Got all those- I'm sleeping right now so PM me about it later <3

I have 4 Pink Cosmos, 3 Orange Roses, and 2 Pink lillies. Not many but I am still currently breeding ;P

a-okay ! could i trade for the 3 orange roses? ☆ also i don't know that i am super available to trade today, as i'm about to head out and won't be back until like 10pm cst oop

a-okay ! could i trade for the 3 orange roses? ☆ also i don't know that i am super available to trade today, as i'm about to head out and won't be back until like 10pm cst oop

That is alright! Im available whenever now so just PM me when you wanna trade. ^U ^

Hi~ I see you're online again. Which items are your top priorities?

Is that fine for 15 tbt? I'll give you another free item <3

Just a bit slow today; sorry :)

kk on my wa

btw it's fall in my main town [I hate winter]; I'll see if I can get you the pants when it gets to sale time. <3

Last edited:
Back