• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ✿ nature town/garden kit starter pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

June

🍀
Bells
Feedback
100% (162) +
tumblr_inline_mww0m9fo9H1r0jzp4.gif

Tyfev0j.gif
GARDEN KIT GIVEAWAY
WTAG6o7.gif

tumblr_inline_mww0m9fo9H1r0jzp4.gif

alternatively, i hope you guys like gardening items lol.

i have some time to host another giveaway since i'm not actively running my cycling thread at the moment. i'm not developing my town either, but i have a bunch of clovers left over from tt-ing and figured i'd share them before i auction them/sell them off o/​

PRIZE ONE

cMrM2Dd.gif
80 lucky clovers
cMrM2Dd.gif
50 hybrids
cMrM2Dd.gif
5 silver axes
cMrM2Dd.gif
60 bush starts
cMrM2Dd.gif
3 million bells
cMrM2Dd.gif
25 bamboo shoots
cMrM2Dd.gif
20 saplings (cedar, regular)

+ a golden watering can if you need one!
PRIZE TWO

cMrM2Dd.gif
80 hybrids
cMrM2Dd.gif
50 lucky clovers
cMrM2Dd.gif
5 silver axes
cMrM2Dd.gif
60 bush starts
cMrM2Dd.gif
3 million bells
cMrM2Dd.gif
25 bamboo shoots
cMrM2Dd.gif
20 saplings (cedar, regular)

+ a golden watering can if you need one!
hybrids you can choose from are: blue violets, pink/red carnations, gold/black/pink/orange roses, orange pansies, pink lilies, pink/orange cosmos- i'll update if i acquire more to breed (feel free to donate to the cause LOL or let me buy off some hybrids to quickly breed since i tt pretty heavily) and i'm going to need time to prepare them. it can be a combination of a bunch of them that add up to the prize total (bush starts/hybrids) if you win!! just post to enter letting me know which prize you'd like to enter for.

you can only choose one to enter for. that's why additional bumps can count as extra entries but only after an hour or two since your last post. you're also free to let me know if you're in need of normal flowers and i'll pm you to privately transact. i'll give those away for free anytime haha

giveaway ends 04/24/2015 (april 24th- friday for me) @ 10:30PM, and then i'll announce the winners.
tumblr_md4y29KSVu1r52dl9.gif

good luck!

edit: list of entries acc to post number

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to enter for prize one as well. Thanks.

I'd like to enter for prize two, please! Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back