• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ⟡ Nana's Villager Shop ⟡

someone else moved out of my town, so i'd like to make another request. this time it's for stitches. ;)

may ii get Apple please?

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to purchase Julian, please. In advance, the Friend Code for this town is not the one in the sidebar, it will be: 3007-8500-9694. Eastern Standard Time here, so hopefully we can figure out a good time for us both.

Hello, I would like to purchase Julian, please. In advance, the Friend Code for this town is not the one in the sidebar, it will be: 3007-8500-9694. Eastern Standard Time here, so hopefully we can figure out a good time for us both.

Hi, I'll be available all day tomorrow ! Fc added, my timezone is PST.

im not sure if you are still selling, but i realllllyy want Fauna! I'm ready whenever you're ready. Thank you so so much and i really hope you're still available!

Back