• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Mystery Giveaway (Several prizes Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP I'm shooting for 20-50 comments this time guys! I'll also be offering up some decent prizes this round and we'll be having three winners this round! Of course, as always the first winner gets to choose first, then the second and then the third winner will choose last. So, keep the comments coming!

Woo! Two pages worth of entries this time folks! To celebrate reaching page six I am giving three different people prizes this time! Here's how everyone placed:

1 Corrie
2 AnonymousFish
3 chaicow
4 Linksonic1
5 Mints
6 RookThe1st
7 OverRatedcx
8 Roar
9 Fullmoonkitty
10 kitsunesoul
11 Mellyjan3
12 SansAnimalCrossing
13 Satanoid
14 Xerolin
15 etsusho
16 FerahL
17 faithmads

Here's the prizes Corrie gets to choose from:

1 Drip Pail
2 White-lily Bag
3 Fertilizer
4 Pink-azaela Start
5 Sconce
6 Candy
7 An Inventory Full of Bamboo
8 Gerbera
9 K.k. Parade Song
10 Sweets Player

Here's the prizes AnonymousFish gets to choose from:

1 Purple-violet Bag
2 White-azaela Start
3 A Green Glow Wand
4 A Silver Shovel
5 1,000 Igb
6 A Fortune Cookie
7 A Leaf Umbrella
8 The K. Funk
9 A Party Popper
10 An Inventory Full of Fossils

here's the prizes chaicow gets to choose from:

1 Aluminum Briefcase
2 Blue Sneakers
3 Sapphire
4 Funky Wig
5 Chef's Outfithourglass
6 Daffodil
7 Mummy Pants
8 An Inventory Full of Flowers
9 Cabin Clock
10 Witch's Hat

Remember, if you do not claim your prize within 24 hours you forfeit it. If you so choose to you can pass on choosing a prize and it will be given to the next person in line for a prize. Everyone may enter again for round four of the mystery giveaway. Have fun and good luck next round everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back