• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Mystery Giveaway (Several prizes Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon5700 I dont think you understand. Cozimnormal was the only one who got a prize this round. It's just that whoever gets first place with the randomizer I use gets to choose one prize among a list of ten.

oh sorry I get it now.

And the winner of round two is..... hillaruhsaur.

Here's the breakdown for the order of the names drawn this round:

1 hillaruhsaur
2 chaicow
3 alpha12345
4 SansAnimalCrossing
5 RookThe1st
6 Pokemon5700
7 Pixr
8 Mints
9 Maxibear42
10 Lovebuggyxo
11 Linksonic1
12 Kiyoko_girl
13 KawaiiSeth
14 Jaffacakemunchr
15 Cozimnormal
16 Bwazey
17 AnonymousFish

Remember, only the person who came in first gets to choose a prize! It must be only one prize from the list of ten prizes I give them to choose from. Here are the ten choices hillaruhsaur is being given to choose from this round:

1 Orange Retro Dress
2 Red Carnation
3 Black Loafers
4 Balloon Lamp
5 Rococo Vanity
6 A random Silver Tool
7 Rococo Bed
8 5 Piece Santa Outfit
9 Ten Bamboo Shoots
10 Ten Random Fossils

Remember, everyone can re-enter for the next round. If the winner so chooses they may pass on choosing a prize this round and it will go to the next person. If the winner does not respond within twenty four hours they will forfeit their prize. The next round will end after ten to fifty comments. If you post more than once in every ten comments it will only count once for that set of ten comments. However, if you follow this rule and I end a round at fifty comments you do have the potential to be entered in five times. So, just pay attention to when and where you comment. If anyone is rude or disrespectful over not being chosen to win or any other reason you will be blacklisted and unable to have a chance of winning in any other rounds. Now, have fun entering into the next round and good luck!

Maxibear42 I'm afraid you've been blacklisted from my giveaway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back