• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

I think my luck ran out lol! :')
I am curious to find out what it is tomorrow. I hope it isn't something I already guessed but typed it wrong... lol!

I was pretty sure I had figured it out and went to redeem the answer but I was told it was wrong. I was really frustrated because I was 99.99% sure I was right. I just tried to enter that same answer again and this time it went through. I don't know what happened the first time. I'm just glad I figured it out and received my two tickets.

Round 5 of Mysteries of the Monolith has ended!
If you managed to see it, well done! And if not...

NIKO
1661295640653.png

It's not a mirror, just a badly drawn Niko. It's different. 🙂

Round 6 will begin tomorrow at 7PM Fair time! Good luck!

Round 5 of Mysteries of the Monolith has ended!
If you managed to see it, well done! And if not...

NIKO
View attachment 454613
It's not a mirror, just a badly drawn Niko. It's different. 🙂

Round 6 will begin tomorrow at 7PM Fair time! Good luck!
Lol...I had a very similar outline all traced out! But first I was looking at it upside down...after a million tries of different characters, I flipped it upside down and it still took a while. Good mirror!

Screenshot_20220823-190237_Gallery.jpg
Post automatically merged:

… Who’s Niko?
In happy home paradise, he takes you to the islands to do the homes...

… Who’s Niko?
He's in the ACNH DLC, Happy Home Paradise and works with Dottie at the island.
---
My process was going to trace it since I couldn't see the lines that well and the first thing I traced was an ear. After I immediately recognized it as an ear, the rest fell into place. I just knew I had to rotate it.

Back