• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying My wishlist!

Alright good news it seems to be working now, I've added all of your friend codes! Is anyone available now? I'd prefer to do everyone one at a time just so I can keep track haha

Hello there! If you are still looking for any individual Sanrio items,
I have them in my storage, if you are getting more than 5, it'd be 2 TBT each. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello there! If you are still looking for any individual Sanrio items,
I have them in my storage, if you are getting more than 5, it'd be 2 TBT each. Thank you!

I'll get back to you on this, I have some other pending trades with sanrio items I want but if they fall through I would be interested in buying from you!

I responded to your message but just to let you know, my gate is open and I’ve got your K.K. 3DS if you’re willing to trade now :)

I can get you the giant stew pot, the sun, the sweets player, and the witch's hat if you'd like!

I can get you these things - I need to order some from the catalog so I've indicated those:

Aquarius Urn
Ghost Umbrella (need to order)
Laptop
Outdoor Bath (need to order)
Powdered Wig (need to order)
Ribbon Umbrella (need to order)
Sandy-Beach Floor
Tropical Vista
Yellow Ribbon (need to order)

Since I can only get the Sandy-Beach Floor and Tropical Vista using MEOW coupons, would 15 TBT be a fair price? I'm willing to negotiate so let me know if you're interested!

I could order you the following if you still need them!
full-moon vanity
giant stew pot
kiwi stool
laptop
mr. flamingo
mrs. flamingo
outdoor bath
sun
telescope
vintage telescope

Back